touch

note: I cringed a lot while writing the previous chapter especially y/n's appearance when she enters the room. I was doubtful if my readers will like it or not. Anyway, you guys are free to imagine y/n's get up differently :)))

note 2: we are coming to the end of the story thank you for being here and supporting this 💗

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

[Mark's pov]

Oh dude she looks like my dinner!!! I can't get my eyes off of her! That dress, her eyes,her scent,her presence! Bye bitch I'm dead-

Y/N: hey how are you ? My mom and bro are going to the market.
Your mom: Mark take care of her and bring her back in time okay?
Mark: I obviously will! It's my duty. Please don't worry.

Your mom hands you a duplicate key and keeps the original key with her because everyone is leaving the house.

You guys left the house.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

You sat in his car. He drove. He passed the restaurant. I asked "Mark! You left the restaurant behind!"

"We're not going to the restaurant" he smirked "we're going to my house"

"The Neos mansion? Or your own house?" You asked.

"My house princess" he said looking at you.

This made you feel something else although you guys got close as close friends in the past days but still. What is he upto? This is a surprise!

You reached his house. It was mesmerizing. You looked around to keep the place in your mind as a memory.

You both got inside the house and his dog came running to you.

Mark: y/n! This is daegal. He lives with me but it's my friend's dog. Hey daegal meet naui yeoja chingu!

You (laughing): yeoja chingu!!
Mark (laughs): then what? My uncle?

You: shut up Mork! Hii Daegal!! Awww cuutieee don't bite me okay?

You showered your love on him.

"Come in!" Said Mark "daegal likes to stay outside."

"You live alone?" You asked.

"No I live with my eomma just like you. I told you earlier but you forgot!" he said.

"Really?? Ooh! Where's she then?" You asked.

"She's gone to Daegu for 3 days, I'm all alone so I made this plan" he said.

You really wanted to know what is he upto cuz he's all alone and carried you from your home saying he'll take you to the restaurant but brought you to his house.
He's a gang member. He's cute boy, but a mafia. Anything could happen. Although you guys are close but still there's always a doubt.

He lets you sit comfortably on a sofa and gives you a drink.

Mark: this is red wine. Have you ever tasted?
You: sometimes I do. Not that often and this is too much.
Mark: oh I knew it, that's why I've bought wine with...uuuhh... less alcohol I guess.

He was saying this and you drank the wine.

"Is this horny juice?" You thought to yourself. "Cuz I feel horny and sleepy."

You didn't know but drunk y/n is a sleepy y/n and a bit horny.

"Mark I wanna take some rest" you said.
"Sure!" Said Mark. "Come to my huge bedroom!! I'll be outside till you take rest, I thought we will play some games at my house and do some dance!"

"Oh reALLy" you said. Okay then we can do that in the bedroom"

Mark: (●__●)

He took you to his bedroom.

tw//slight nsfw

[Your pov]

I told you guys I was feeling different today. I was biting my lips as he was taking me to his bedroom. We entered the room and it was just as he said. Huge and beautiful. Well tidied and scented. I sat on the edge of the bed asking him to sit beside me. I crawled closer to him cuz this shy bitch will never initiate,so I have to start things. This was my opportunity to show how much I loved him. It was no doubt he loved me too.

[Mark's pov]
Oh dude! I think...I guess.. she's flirting! I don't know what to do!?!
She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She looks drunk. I'm drunk too but she's more drunk than me. My heart can't stop beating and hers too I can feel it. Cuz she knows what she's doing and I don't think she's really thaaat drunk.
I too, wrapped my arms around her waist making her crawl more close to me. There's no distance left, no space left, we're so close. It was heating up.

[Your pov]
I pulled him and fell on the bed making him fall on top of me. This happened cuz I was drowsy. I never knew this would happen. He let this happen. He's on top of me. And then we start kissing. It started slow. He seemed to enjoy it. Smudging my lipstick. His breathing was so hot. I slightly moaned under the kisses which I think turned him on. He complimented my voice when I did that.
Intentionally I pulled his jacket and threw it off on the ground. And wow he did the same with me! We didn't stop kissing.

He broke the kiss looking at my eyes.
And then I slid my hands in his shirt, and slightly rubbed my hands on his abs and tiddies. We switched positions and I was on him. Rubbing his abs and kissing his lips, neck and ears making him slightly moan and breathe with pleasure.
He slid his hands to my thighs running his hands gently on my skin. This feeling was so different I've never felt before...