irregular

tw//death reference

You got off the car and went to him. With all your guts you asked, "why the heck are you this type of man? I don't understand. Will you change now?"

The atmosphere was filled with stress.

"OH LOOK who's speaking" says your dad and slaps you which makes fall on Yuta. Yuta holds you to help you not fall. You remained in his arms,tears rolling down your cheeks.
This made everyone especially Mark extremely angry.

He took out a gun to rain on him. Taeyong stopped him.

Seeing you on other guy's arms you dad gets infuriated.
He pulls you grabbing your hand and holds you tighter. His stare was intense as he might kill you. He gritted his teeth and asked "where's she? Your mom? Who are these guys? Your boyfriends?" 

The way he was speaking was so infuriating.

Further he yelled "I won't listen to anyone. I never had. And when y/n's mom will come home, I'll beat them too much. They won't be able to breathe. Everyone would think oh no what's going on, it'll be a show."

These were his last words. Minho pulled a gun and shoot him. The gun had a system that if someone shoots it,it won't make any sound. Minho's silent killer gun.

Everyone looked shocked.
They looked at him and the dead body.

"What are you guys looking at? Come let's hideout the corpse. He's no more. Afterall he was the reason for my dad's suicide" said Minho.

Everyone was shocked again including you. You never knew this, never ever.

Suddenly you got dizzy and almost fainted. Someone held you and lead you to the car. Then whoosh everything was gone.

[Taeyong's pov]
Mark and Yuta took her to the car and put the AC on. We left Mark with her. She was unconscious.

Rest others burnt the corpse. He was no more. We killed another evil man. A load for the earth. We're experts in this and merely people know that police men are also on our side.