dark clouds

It was raining heavily and you were wondering how to handle the situation you were in.

Shotaro came back to the basement after completing a phone call.

Our leader nim Taeyong will arrive the rain stops.

"Lee Taeyong" you mumbled again and your face filled with shock. "Bitch I hear his name often! Brooo I'm dead" you sat on a chair was everyone was ready to leave.
You saw them leaving and left the basement with them.

"If you're tired you can get a nap after the lunch" said Shotaro.
"No it's okay I don't sleep at the daytime" you smiled anyhow.
And with this you left the basement.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

[Dining room]
Everyone gathered in the dining room for lunch but you were not hungry. You were anxious and most probably nervous.
You sat beside Mark and Shotaro.
Had your lunch and waited for everyone to arrive, preparing yourself to act natural and normal.

"Why don't you get a rest?" Asked Shotaro.

"No I'm okay you go sleep" you said.

"Oh so you're waiting for others to come? Asked Mark. "Well we're too,till then let's sit here and play some ludo!" He said pulling out a board of Ludo.

You guys were having fun but you're still nervous. The weather was still a bit cloudy but the rain had obviously stopped.

Mark's phone rang.

Mark: hi Chan you there?
Bangchan: yeah mate we're on our way in a car. How is everything there?
Mark: fine! Y/N is when is too!
Bangchan: oh that's great! We're coming soon okay bye!

Mark keeps the call and says "they are soon to arrive be ready!"