regular

(night)

It was 9 o'clock. You were extremely worried. What if your father acts innocent and they leave you to him? Exactly they'll do so. He's a pain in the neck. What if they kill him and you all get caught? You'll be jailed. These mafias might be experienced but you're never the lucky one.
Your heart was beating too fast thinking when Mark entered the room with a jacket.

Mark: hey y/n it's very cold outside. Please wear this jacket.
You: thanks (*awkward smile*)

*Mark notices*

Mark: what happened y/n? Are you worried? Don't believe us?
You: Mark (Mark hmms) please don't leave me with him,I don't wanna live with him. I just want my mom, my brother and you... You guys...

Mark: hmm I understand (*gets a seat beside you*) we understand and we will make everything alright.

He looks at you and smiles which comforts you a lot. Without any further actions you embrace him tightly making him panick and shy.
He embraces you back lightly and makes the hug tighter.

"It's time to go y/n" he says "come on never fear we're with you" holds your hand and helps you stand.

[Few minutes later]

Taeyong: we've changed the plan,Mark and y/n will also come with us.
You: what oh no I'm scared!!
Taeyong: no don't be, you'll not be hurt. It's your mission afterall.

Mark: come on y/n sit beside me in the car, come on.
You: okay...

<><><>><<>><><><><><>><>

You reach your house your dad was drunk af. He was shouting and screaming and finding you and your mom.
This sight wasn't new but scared you to the core.
This wasn't new for mafias too.

Taeyong gets off the car followed by Mark, LeeKnow, Bangchan and Yuta. 

Your dad (completely drunk): who the fucking heck are you fools!?

Yuta: The Neos! We've come to talk with you.
Your dad: who?? I don't know. I'm not gonna talk. Where's y/n? And my wife? I'm searching for them. You all go eat grass.

This made them very angry especially Minho. Your dad and he was enemies afterall.

Minho: you better be quite! We've come here to talk about y/n!! Listen to us.
Your dad: ooooh sheee?! So you guys have kidnapped her? You guys must have raped her too tilll now hahahhahaa.

He then keeps babbling and talking such gibberish which made you extremely angry.