bass go boom

[Basement]

You saw a new young boy with all those guys. His name was park jisung. A cute boy came to learn archery with his uncle.  He saw you and nodded, you nod back.
You saw mark approaching towards you accompanied by another tall and handsome.

Xuxi: (deep voice) hi I'm Xuxi or Lucas! You miss?
You: I'm y/n

*Mark smiles at you.
"Why the fvk is he smiling so much!" You think.

You: hi Lucas nice to meet you!
Lucas: I've to leave for Busan so I'll just leave the news and go. I've to rush or else I'll miss the train.

(Soon the gathering begins at 5:00 at Bangchan's advice)

Lucas: I saw y/n's dad outside the officer's club. I was with yuta. Her dad was completely drunk.

*Mark noticed the tension on your face when he said that,he was worried about you*

Yuta: also y/n's mom has left the house,she is scared cuz he's drunk and we've brought y/n here.

Taeyong: tell her not to be scared we will teach him a lesson. And if he doesn't listen we're gonna end him. He's done whatever he wanted his whole life. Now he can RIP.

Taeyong: Mark! You and y/n stay at home with Shotaro. We all are gonna go get him we've a plan. But you guys have to come with is when we call you. So Changbin will drive you here!
So you,y/n, Shotaro and Changbin will be at home.

Minho: rest others come with us. We've got the whole night to do this job!

Yuta: what about park jisung's archery classes?
Taeyong: I told him to come next week after the lockdown gets over maybe.... Oh yeah and I kept his number!
Yuta: okay!