whiplash

(two months later)

Your house was silent and peaceful. A joyful environment you've always wanted. Your two loves, your mom and brother who returned from the hostel a week ago, were sitting beside you. You three were having a conversation when your mother said... "So Mark is gonna come this evening right? I think he's a very good guy. He and his friends helped us a lot."
"Yes mom", you said. "He has some plans, he wants to take me to the restaurant" you're shy saying this to her.

"Woow i think you've got a boyfriend!" Exclaimed your supportive mom. "I want you guys to enjoy a lot and me and your bro will head to the market this evening. No one to stop us or argue with us now,we're free!" She said happily.

You looked at each other and smiled.

[Evening 6 o'clock]

*Mark knocks the door*

Your mom rushes to open and sees him in a black jeans, white shirt and black jacket. He was too handsome and hot to handle.

"Come in Mark!" Your mom calls him in and makes him sit comfortably offering him a glass of Coke.

"Omg!!! Thanks mom!" He says excitedly.
"I called her mom? I think she's okay with it. She didn't show any reaction". He thinks.
"He called me mom! So cute I won't complain" your mom thinks.

Few minutes later you enter the room. Red frock,hair open,red hairband,a black jeans cloth jacket,black sandal, beautiful earrings,a necklace,red lipstick,smoky eyes. You looked too gorgeous.