Everyone Deserves A Chance To Explain

This chapter is dedicated to @Selinah for being such a loyal fan. Fans like you are awesome!! Fan her and read her stories if you haven't! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Calyssa's POV~

The last couple of weeks were terrible without Samantha. She didn't pick up her phone, she didn't call back. She wouldn't even answer my texts. Ugh! She hated me, no doubt. I didn't blame her. I'd hate me too.

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom, one hand holding my phone, the other twirling my pony tail nervously. I was completely annoyed with everyone and everything. I was mad at Jason, mad at myself, mad at the world!

I checked my phone for the tenth time to see if she messaged me back. I groaned, collapsing on my bed in frustration. I hated that she was so far away, we had never been away from each other. I wanted to be able to hug her and tell her how much I loved her.

I tossed the phone on my bed and stood up to pace again, the floor creaking with every step. I glanced at the clock on my night stand 1:58 am it read. Ugh! Looks like it's going to be another sleepless night. I finally sat down in a chair by the window and tried to think of something cheerful, but it was no use. I felt so lonesome, I wished I was dead. I kept having flashbacks, and getting flashbacks made me want to pounce at Jason and rip his body open! I was that angry!

Jason's house was packed, I swear half the school was there. The music was pumping and the drinks were flowing! I moved in and out of the crowd and made my way into the kitchen to grab a drink.

Then I heard a familiar voice, "just the girl I wanted to see," Jason said, his words slightly slurred. He stood so close I could feel his hot breathe on my neck. I quickly turned round to face him. "What do you want?!" I snarled, taking a few steps back.

"Woah, did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?" He said as he poured two drinks.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. "What.Do.You.Want?!" I said through clenched teeth.

"Relax, I come in peace," Jason said, holding out a drink to me. I eyed him strangely before snatching the drink out of his hand.

"I promised Sam we would patch things up," he said, taking a swig of his drink.

I rolled my eyes before taking a big gulp of my drink and focused back on the swaying bodies in the living room, now converted into a dance floor. I stood on my tip-toes and scanned the crowd for Joshua, finding no sign of him. I took another swig of my drink and licked my lips.

"Calyssa, can we go somewhere quiet to talk?" Jason asked, giving me a pathetic puppy dog face.

Ugh! Why the hell was he still standing next to me?! I seriously wanted to punch him in the throat for being such an annoying ass!

I rolled my eyes again. "If it gets you to stop bothering me then fine,” I huffed. He smirked then took one last swig of his beer and tossed the empty cup into the sink. He then signaled me to follow him so I did.

He lead me into his room. He shut the door behind him and locked it. But I didn't think much of it. I sat on his bed and he plopped down next to me.

"Let's make this quick, I have to go find Joshua,"  I said, taking another big gulp of my drink.

I don't really remember much of what he said, other than apologizing for being such an ass and telling me how we needed to start getting along for Sam's sake. I don't remember much of it at all.

I suddenly felt weird. I could hardly stand, I was weak and dizzy. I felt like I was going to throw up and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I didn't understand why I was feeling this way this was only my first drink. I woke up a few times, but I only remember bits, and pieces. I remember laying in the bed, Jason hovering over me.

"I've always wondered what your lips would taste like." He said, his voice low with desire. I tried pushing him off but I felt so weak and he was so strong.

I slammed my hand down on the window sill. Sam needed to know the truth. She deserved to know the truth! But she wouldn't listen to me! And what if she did listen, would she believe me?

"As far as she knew Jason was perfect, he treated her like a queen." I muttered.

I hated Jason for what he did to me, but I also hated myself for not telling anyone, especially my dad he's the freaking chief of police for crying out loud! I wanted to tell him... But I just couldn't muster up the courage to do so. I was so embarrassed. What if they blamed me for what happened?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "That's it I'm calling her, I don't care what time it is," I muttered.

I snatched my phone off my bed and hit a speed dial number. And surprisingly after a few rings Sam answered.

"Someone better be dead, OR SOMEONE WILL BE." she said, her voice scratchy and squeaky with sleep.

As soon as I heard her voice I felt a huge lump in my throat as the tears began to stream down my face. My heart was pounding like a drum against my chest. Oh brother this is going to be harder than I thought.