Do You Still Love Him?

I dedicate this chapter to the lovely @caseygatlin because I really liked her comment on the last chapter ^.^ Really, truly appreciate it!

Here is the next chapter, hope all of you enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Wes' POV~

Around 4am we were both beyond tired, but still, we sat there and talked. By then she had her head on my lap while I played with her hair. I was gazing at her. She had no noticeable flaws on her face. Her skin was pale and cream. Her lips, pink and inviting. I could get used to this. I thought.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, a smile on her face.

"Just how lucky I feel to be here with you," I said, flashing her my signature smile that made girls hearts melt. She instantly blushed when I said it and her cheeks became a little pink.

"Sam, can I ask you something?" I asked gently.

"Anything," she replied sleepily, grabbing my hand and gently tracing the palm of my hand with her fingertips, sending an electric tingle down my spine. Damn, does she know what she's doing to me?

I cleared my throat. "Do you...do you still love him?" I asked timidly, afraid of the answer. She paused.

It was several long seconds before she finally answered, "well...I think...there's always a part of me that will love Jason, I mean he was pretty much my first everything." Then very slowly she looked up at me. "But I'm not in love. Not anymore," I smiled and nodded my head in understanding.

"Why do you ask?" She crawled up closer to me and sat on my lap. She smelled so damn good, like some kind of candy.

I stared into her beautiful dark green eyes. They shone in the moonlight. "Sam, I know we've only known each other two weeks, but I... I like you," I said honestly. "I really like you." I snaked my arms around her waist and held her. "You're different from other girls and I want..." I trailed off.

I couldn't help but let my eyes drift down to her plump, kissable lips. The lips that I've been dying to kiss since the day I met her. Damn, her lips were just screaming at me to kiss them...so soft, plump and perfect. I never thought lips could be so sexy to look at.

I released one of my arms from around her waist, bringing my hand up to her cheek. I caressed her cheek and then her lips with my thumb, her lips felt so soft.

Leaning forward, I kissed her gently on the lips. "I just want this. I want to call you mine." I whispered against her lips.

I could feel the smile on her lips which made me smile myself. I pulled back, she looked at me her cheeks red. I chuckled, held up her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. She looked so cute when she was blushing. Wait what, cute? I mean sexy!