Are You Ready To Par-tay?! (Wes POV)

Special shout out to helen619 for making that awesome banner on the right :D Thanks ladybug this chapter is for you :)

Enjoy! And thank you for reading! :D

I was sitting with some of the guys by the pool. They were talking about some basketball game... or was it baseball? I don't know, I only half listened as they spoke. My mind was somewhere far away with the same person it had been with ever since I met her. Yeah, I was thinking about Sam again. I smiled a little, thinking of her. Wanting to be in her presence, wanting to smell her fruity, unique scent, wanting to run my fingers along her soft creamy skin. Wanting to hear her silky voice. Even though I had just seen her a few hours ago it felt like it had been years.

"Sam!" I looked up searching for the most gorgeous girl at the party. I saw her hugging Jill. I smiled and nodded at her. She smiled back at me and obliterated what I thought was a perfect smile.

I wiped my mouth clear of drool, and looked around. I noticed several guys giving Sam the look, you know the look that starts off the primates ritual mating dance. I wanted to be the only one cajoling her, but it was hard to stop them from staring. Especially tonight, she looked so sexy, in her red bikini top and her cut off jeans, which clung to her hips just right. She looked at me and smiled that perfect smile again before Jill pulled her away. I had to collect all my self control, to stop myself throwing her over my shoulder caveman style and carry her off.

"Hey, Wes! Hello!" My buddy Derek yelled. I reluctantly dragged my gaze away from Sam, and turned to face him, a smile on my face.

I blinked a few times a little dazed. "Huh?" I had been so lost in thought, I didn't notice where the rest of the guys had gone off to.

"I," he said, barely able to speak from laughing, "I've been trying to get your attention for a while. Who are you checking out?" He leaned close and slowly followed my eyes to see where I was looking.

"Ohh... I see," he said sheepishly. "Break me off a piece of that candy!" I punched him, hard, and he yelped. "Ahh, okay, alright. Chillax, bro!" Derek joked. "So I'm guessing that's the girl you've been staying with for the past two weeks?" He said still rubbing where I punched him.

"That's her," I said, a cheesy grin spreading from ear to ear.

"Talking about Sam again?" Kale questioned with a smirk as he sat down next to me.

"Dude, look at his grin," Derek laughed. "She got you good huh?"

I chuckled lightly. "Bro, ever since I first laid eyes on her, I knew that she wasn't just some girl. I feel like there’s no other girl out there for me. Just her. We're like peas & carrots. This girl makes me think about getting married, and having babies, and-"

Derek spewed out a mouthful of beer. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Derek said, raising his hands. "Married?!" He coughed, wiping off his chin.

"B-babies?!" Kale stammered, eyes wide.

"Yeah, I mean when I look into Sam's eyes, I see my future. I see a million possibilities related to her but she is at the center of every single one.  I can’t think of one scenario that doesn’t include her in the rest of my life. I want no one but her and I can’t imagine seeing her with someone else but me." I let out a little happy sigh and smiled widely. "She makes me want to hold her forever, when I look into those dark green eyes it's like I can see her soul, her heart, her poor broken heart. She makes me want to do anything to protect her, to make her happy, to make sure she never experiences another second of pain."

"Shit, bro, sounds to me like you're..." Kale trailed off and looked at Derek and they both nodded their heads.

"What?" I asked and looked curiously at them.