Sorry? Ha!

First of all SORRY, thank you and huge bear hug to all of my followers, readers, voters, commenters, and buddies for sticking with me during ALL this time. I don't deserve you!

I dedicate this chapter to my editor, the lovely, @selinah for being overly supportive. Please go check her out! She's awesome!!

And before you ask.... Yes, I'm already working on the next chapter. Meanwhile please enjoy, vote, and comment, k? I love you awesome nerds!!✌

~Calyssa's POV~

Riiiing! Riiing!

You Have Reached The Voice Mail Box of: Sama- Click.

"Ugh!" I exasperated as I dialed Sam's number once again.

You Have Reached The Voice Ma- Click

I pushed end on the keypad and threw my phone onto my bed. I continued pacing while yelling obscenities in between fits of tears.

I buried my face in my hand and let out a loud, frustrated wail. A month had gone by and my texts were still going unanswered. I called Sam everyday but I kept getting her voicemail.

I continued to pace for an indefinite amount of time. "I need some air." I whispered to myself, pushing strands of hair away from my face.

I had to get away, just for a while. And there was only one place that I could do that. The Brooklyn Heights Promenade. The view across the river was stunning. I could sit there for hours and let my mind drift anywhere I wanted to go. I looked down at my choice of clothing which happened to be a white t-shirt, with the Eiffel tower on it and cut-off jean shorts. I let my chocolate brown hair out of the bun it had been stuck in all day, slipped into my flip-flops and headed out.

I lightly sighed and raked my hand through my long hair before sitting on the bench.

I ran my finger along the arm of the bench and sighed again. Sam and I would sit on this very bench and talk about everything and anything.

I missed our times together, but she hated me. Sam hated me. My sister, my best friend, the only person I trusted now hated me like I was the enemy.

I tilted my head back in frustration and gazed up at the clouds, watching them float above me.

"Calyssa?" Called a voice. An all-too-familiar voice. I stood up quickly, only to freeze when I saw his face.

How did I not expect this? How did I not expect to run into Jason here? He only lived a few blocks away. I'm so stupid.

He looked like hell. He looked weak and exhausted as if he hadn't slept in days. His hair was dishevelled, and his eyes were noticeably red. He had earphones on with, a grey V-neck t-shirt, basketball shorts and tennis shoes.

He looked around as if expecting me to be with someone else, pulled his head phones off and rested them around his neck.

His caramel brown eyes met my dark green ones. My mouth twitched, and I could feel the rage boiling up inside me. I wanted to kill him, and the closer he got towards me, the more I wanted to launch into attack.

I shook my head violently and took a step back. "Don't." I told him between gritted teeth not breaking eye contact. I hated him beyond belief. Hate almost sounded like an understatement. There was no word to describe the feeling I felt towards Jason.

He stopped in his tracks only a few feet away. "I um... I was hoping I'd run into you here,” he said with a weak smile, running his hand through his shaggy brown hair.