We're Having a Sleepover?

Looking absolutely gorgeous with his chocolate brown hair and easy smile I was certain had made dozens of girls melt into puddles. Wes casually leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms over his chest. "I see that you're not happy to see me." He leaned in, giving me a better view of his sea green eyes. "That's too bad," He said, pouting his face a little.

"W-what." As soon as I realised how ridiculous I sounded, I inaudibly sighed and cleared my throat. "What are you doing here?"

"Um...well you see I don't take rejection very well," He smirked, adjusting the strap of his gym bag on his shoulders.

I looked over Wes' shoulder and saw Kale walking towards us with a gym bag over his shoulder and two pizza boxes in his hands.

Okaaay...looks like 'forgetful Jill' forgot to tell me we were having a sleepover and just my luck the hottest guy I'd ever laid eyes on was invited, yup this had Jill's name written all over it. Just play it cool Samantha.

Breathe... Breathe...

I brought my eyes back to Wes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Oh, so you're stalking me now, huh?"  I smirked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Stalking is such a strong word, I prefer using the term 'keeping in touch'," he laughed and tugged at his hair.

My eyes couldn't help but travel all over his perfect body. He looked even better than I remembered. Why did he have to be so beautiful? He dropped his hands and I watched his sea green eyes rake over me from head to toe. Then, he flashed me the sweetest, most sincere, most beautiful smile, almost managing to melt me into a puddle, I bit my bottom lip and looked away blushing madly. I don't blush usually...but this guy had me blushing over nothing.

I tried my hardest not to visibly gulp. We looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. But then Kale's cough brought us out of whatever trance we were in.

Kale looked at me then at Wes. "Oh my God, this moment is so awesome right now," he said with a goofy smile on his face. I blushed as Wes rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Hold these bro." Kale said as he handed Wes the pizza boxes. He then extended his hand, so I shook it but instead he pulled me into a tight hug. "Nice to finally meet you Sam, Jill talks about you all the time."

I smiled and hugged him back. "Nice to finally meet you too."

Jill came bouncing down the stairs in pajama shorts and a T-shirt. "PIZZA!" She yelled, snatching the boxes out of Wes' hands.

"I think it's hungry!" Wes chuckled.

"Extremely," Jill said, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Beast wakes up when hungry. Feed the beast!" Kale poked her side playfully. She giggled and gave Kale a quick peck on the lips.

Jill smiled and walked out of the room with a "come with me if you want to eat" in a very good impression of the terminator. I held in a chuckle and walked after her, cracking my knuckles. As I passed Wes I knocked his shoulder not looking back.

Jill sat at the table, looked at me and laughed at the bewildered look on my face "Is everything okay doll?" She grabbed a slice of pizza and quickly stuffed it into her mouth, her cheeks bulging.

"Um...yeah, it's just..." I pointed my thumb in the direction of where the guys were standing. "Wes is-"

"Hot?! I know and you're welcome," she said between a mouthful of pizza.

"No I wasn't-"

"I was thinking maybe you two can..." she trailed off wiggling her eyebrows.

I quickly shook my head. "Nuh-uh, I don't think so," I said, handing her a paper napkin.