Memory 1: The Boy

BOOOM
A boy with hair of dark green and black and freckles gets thrown at end of the class room. 5 figures come some in front of him.

Katsuki: I wonder how were you able to survive mine and Katsumi's blast, Deku.

A boy with blond hair ,red eyes and an evil smirk on his face, his name was Katsuki Bakugou. His twin sister, Katsumi Bakugou, got her eyes on a book ,picked it up.

Katsumi: 'Hero Analysis for future' only if you have any future, Deku." 

She then burned the book with here quirk same as her brother and threw it out.

Izuku: Why did you do I-

Izuku said standing up but he didn't get to finished as he was pushed against the wall and was held by his own twin sister and part of his childhood bully group, Izumi Yagi.

Izumi: I TOLD YOU, DIDNT I? I TOLD YOU TO NOT COME IN OUR PATH, I TOLD YOU NOT FILL THE CAREER FORM FOR HERO COURSE."

She, as enraged, gave huge blow in stomach in his stomach and threw him down.

Izumi then held Izuku by collor stomach-gripping Izuku ,with a scowl on her face and hatred for Izuku in her eyes,

Izumi: So, you still want be a hero?

Izuku then nodded weakly ,still gripping his stomach, which earned him a kick in his face which got his mouth bloodied.

Izumi (with evil smirk) :Lets end his miserable life.

Shoka: Wait, but what if someone found his dead body and got a check for fingerprints?

Izumi: Oh we wont kill him but only beat him till he begs for his death and then throw him from that window, from falling he will land into a bush which consists of a snake pit, so no one goes there, thus no one will find his corpse

It looked like as if she planned this a long ago.

The group then started beating him. Katsuki and Katsumi continuously blasted him without a break after them the Todoroki twins started impaling him with fire and then shoot him with ice shards.

Shoto: I think this is enough."

Izumi with help of her quirk, floated him and threw him out and the 5 friends went to their homes.

A hooded man was standing on ledge of the roof,