Chapter 4: So I'm Half Alien?

Okay, so the thing I was the most scared of happening, happened.

I woke with a start. The weird buzzing in my body wasn't stopping, and I feared I might be dying. It was like something was alive in me, fighting to take control of every nerve and cell.

I gasped, my eyes flying open.

I was lying on the most comfortable bed like, ever, and more then just my parents were looking down at me like a injured panguin at a petting zoo.

My moms face was closest to mine, rubbing my forehead tenderly.

To her right, was my dad. He looked concerned. Beside him was the HOT Oliver Queen (I can't not add the "hot" bit. Sorry, not sorry.)

Next to him was Mia the model, and slightly behind her, looking like he didn't actually care to be there, but was forced because it was the right thing to do, was Conner.

I blushed like a great baffoom, as the embarrassment over this whole ordeal took control of my every fiber.

"Baby? Are you okay?" My mother cooed at me. Yes, cooed.

I nodded slowly. "I will be if everyone gives me some space..." My voice was raspy, Like I hadn't talked in a while, and I realized the window across from me was wide open. The sun was up, pouring it's heat in and onto me. I'd been out all night. That had never happened before... It was usually a mere few minutes to an hour! But all night?

Everyone took one step back, like, litterly, so j rolled my eyes.

"Maybe a bit more space?"

Oliver sighed. "let's leave Martha with her parents, kids. Come on."

Conner didn't even look at me, as he brushed past the others and slammed the door behind him. As for Mia, she gave my a kindly smile, before following her 'brother' out the door.

Oliver looked at me and said; "don't worry, Miss Kent. Whatever is going on with you, we'll find a way to fix it."

Whatever is going on with me? THEY'LL fix it?

He left too, and it was just me and my parents.

I turned to my dad. "What happened? Why was I out all night? Why is this happening to me? What aren't you guys telling me!"

I was slowly becoming more and more furious, as they shot looks between each other.

"It's... Not time." Said my dad slowly, still looking at my mom and not me.

I slammed my hands down and screeched. They looked at me, startled. As sassy as I was, I'd never screamed at them before.

I shot out of the bed. "Tell me now or I'm leaving! I'm running away! I'll- I'll hate you guys forevor!"

"Marty." I my mom said calmly, reaching a tentative hand toward me. I moved away from her, still glaring.

"Don't touch me. Just tell me." I was almost crying at this point, completely full of bitter feelings, and not to mention my body was still pulsing... And I felt overcome, and angry and like, every emotion under the sun! I was going to pass out again.... My body began to that familier uncontrolable shaking.

I looked at them, both of their faces wide with shock.

"Clark!" My mom yelled. "We have to do something! Her Kryptonian genes aren't going to-"

And then I was out again.

Kryptonian? What the hell did that mean?

~•~•~