Chapter 1: Here I Go, Freedom

Y/n' s POV

Ever since childhood, you were never left alone. Always accompanied by either maids, butlers, drivers or most importantly body guards that your father has chosen for you. To keep you safe and sound. So he doesn't have to worry much about you going back home fine and well. In fact he doesn't have to be. You never disobeyed your father nor did you ever think of disobeying him.

Your father is a strict parent and a strict leader to the clan. It's not surprising since he holds all the responsibilities and everything he does affects the clan as well. Most importantly he needs to be more cautious as the clan's status and power has been declining through the years.

The declining of the clan's status is also connected to you. As a last resort, potentially you will be arranged in a marriage to someone not just anyone but an heir to a well known clan that could benefit yours. Your father did however prevent that from becoming true.

He may be a strict father, never lenient with you but he has a kind heart that does show but rarely. Reasons of being strict with you was clear even at a young age that you could understand. You were his only child, his only daughter, a surviving descendant straight from his bloodline. You were his everything.

At the age of 15, he has granted your wish to experience a somehow normal life. Gaining friends and close companions while learning and mastering how to exorcize cursed spirits in  Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. "I have granted your wish. Now make mine a reality."

You and your father have been kneeling down on the smooth wooden floor of the clan's dojo. Having a last serious conversation before you leave. "Yes father." You replied, still looking down at your lap. "Do you have the knowledge to take care of yourself?" He asks. Though he might sound cold, he was worried about you.

"Don't worry father, I have managed to learn how to take care of myself." You were determined to go and explore the world and a mere taking care of yourself wouldn't destroy everything to achieve a little freedom. "Good, you may leave." You stood up elegantly and bowed at him. "Farewell father may you have a good day today, tomorrow and the following days to come."

As you bid farewell, you slowly exit the room via the back door of the dojo as the personal maid who was now all brittle and old. The old lady who took care of you since birth greeted you with a smile. "We have prepared everything for you." She informs you. "Thank you Fuku-san." Walking away from the dojo as she followed behind you.

The luggage were all beside the locked gates. Ready to be open once he comes. "Y/n-chan~" A familiar voice vibrates through your ears as you turn around. "Uncle!" You went towards the blindfolded white haired 6'3 footer. He is a relative from your mother side. The most powerful sorcerer of the time, Gojo Satoru.

"Now now, don't call me that." He wags his pointer finger left and right. "From today until you graduate you've got to call me sensei." He corrects you. "Sure Gojo sensei!" He beams a smile then starts to ruffle your hair. "Good job Y/n-chan." So much for fixing my hair. "Stop it sensei~" You whine as you pulled his hand away.

"Ok ok, let's go shall we?" You nod in response as two butlers put your own luggage in the back of your uncle- sensei's car. "Hop in kid." Your sensei uttered. You got in at the front seat, closing the door after. "Let's get you to class." He drove off, away from the place you grew up and barely leave.

While on the drive going to the school you've been enrolled in. Gojo sensei put some tunes as he whistles and faintly sang along with it. Out of all the people you have blood ties with, Gojo was the one you vibe the most. He was different from the people you used to see daily. They were mostly the serious types.

You may be one of them too but sometimes you feel like you don't want to be serious at all times. You want to also have fun. So, whenever the blindfolded white haired of an uncle that is now your teacher would visits you. You would jump for joy, really happy to have fun with him.

He would also bring gifts or souvenirs when he travels to places he would go for the sake of work also known as exorcizing curses. "I'm surprised you've managed to make your father agree with you." He praises you, astonished by how you  have achieved on persuading your father into agreeing.

"With effort and thanks for your unconditional support. There was hope and in the end he gave up and finally agreed." Gojo chuckles at you and your determination. "Well, you're welcome kid. Man you've got major guts." You chuckled to him prasing you wants again. "Excited going to somewhere new?" He asks. "Excited since yesterday."

"Didn't sleep well last night?" He asks. "Yup." You flat out confessed.

"Lucky for you, classes aren't starting very soon. You could rest on your assigned dorm." - Gojo

"Well I want to see my classmates first." You were eager to know who are your classmates are. Are they a good bunch? Do they have the patience to accept me in their inner circle since I've never had friends my age. "About that, you are the second student to enroll."

My head turns to him unconsciously. "Second?! Does that mean I have one classmate to meet?" You're not feeling the disappointment. There was yet another stronger one and it's you being all nervous on how to introduce yourself to a fellow classmate that is the same age as you.

I'm screwed you thought to yourself. You've rarely met people your age and you never even got to talk to them. "Relax kid, he won't bite." He?! The first person's not even a girl! That made you hella nervous even more.

"As I told you, relax, everything will be fine." Gojo sensei tried to make you chill but numerous thoughts have rose up on your mind. Pessimistic thoughts clouding your brain. "Oh God what to do..." You mumbled on your breath.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder and it helped you snapped back to reality. "Welcome to Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College!" Your sensei exclaims as he opens the door for you. It was like a temple-like school,  huge yet traditional.

You step out of his car. There standing beside him was another male. He looks the same age as you do. Tall, dark-haired with dark blue eyes. His spiky hair also dark blue. He wears the same Jujutsu Tech uniform but a twist of a different style than yours.

His consists of a long-sleeved over-shirt with a high collar. Featuring a golden button with a swirl that all Jujutsu Tech uniforms have. Matching trousers and ankle high boots. He was standing still besides your sensei. Trying to introduce yourself. You struggled to get the words out of your own mouth.

"Fushiguro Megumi." He introduced himself first as briefly as he could. Your poor heart which was beating faster and faster every second slowly relaxes as you gave him a slight smile. "I'm  L/n Y/n nice to meet you."