Chapter 6: Noodle trouble Pt.1

Y/n's POV

With at least three steps away from the clinic's door. You finally arrived second as Itadori was already there. "Hah...hah..." You placed your right hand on his right shoulder. You were panting like crazy. Causing the pink-haired to slightly blush.

"Y-you sure run fast..." You managed to say through breaths. "Actually I could run even faster than that." You quickly averted your eyes at him. "What?! Really?!" Amazed by how he can run at a more increasing speed than he showed.

At last, Fushiguro arrived and is standing behind the two of you. "I've heard he can run 50 meters in just 3 seconds." Your mouth hangs low. "Did you just go easy on me?!" You should be feeling thankful but your sense of pride won.

You were upset at him for not doing the best he can. "Hehe sorry..." He laughs at you nervously. "I'll make miracles happen and the day would come that I'll beat you in your strong suit." You declare a challenge to him.

"The pair who gets in last are the ones who are going to pay the food delivery later." Gojo zoomed-in first followed by Fushiguro. "Hey!" Itadori yells as he attempts to get in first rather than you.

Oh no, you don't! You thought as you placed your arm in front to block him and went in first. "I said the last pair. Pay up with your own money kids." Gojo said with a sly smirk plastered on his face. "No fair~" You whine at him.

"Yo! Shoko." He then greets the other sensei which is also the school clinic's physician. She's standing by the window, taking a cig. "What's up?" She released the smoke from her mouth.

She turns around as she threw away what's left. "Oh, is this your niece you so praised about?" Bags under her eyes were visible like she didn't sleep for days. But she is indeed pretty. "Yup! She has a cut in the neck by a cursed spirit and she's stubborn. As a worried uncle I forced her to come along at the same time she can finally meet you too."

"Well, I felt like I was fine. You're just being overly dramatic." You pouted. "Well, you're his favourite after all." Ieiri sensei points out then she thoroughly checks on that cut of yours. "Nothing serious, no infections, no anything. She's all good."She confirms.

You turn around to face your sensei with an I told you so look. "Fushiguro ready to change those bandages?" Fushiguro nods at her. "Ohh that's some nasty scars," Gojo comments as she starts unwrapping the bandages.

"I may or may not be the cost of them." Itadori looks a bit worried for his friend. Seeing those cuts that the Sukuna cost even though it wasn't his doing, he still feels a sense of guilt. "I didn't properly apologize and also for the behalf of the one's inside of me as well."

"It's not that it was your fault. You were being controlled." Fushiguro utters to him. Ieiri sensei was done changing them in the process. "But if I was quick enough to-" Fushiguro stood up and hit his head lightly. "Shut up, what's done is done. You also don't need to apologize."

Itadori carcasses the spot where Fushiguro hits him. "Yeah ok..." They look like a long time best friends if you didn't know about them meeting just yesterday when Itadori ate a finger and became the vessel. You suddenly realized something then look at Gojo as you came close to him.

"Sensei I have a question." You asked. "Well, you asked right now." You rolled your eyes at him. "How did he became a vessel? Isn't that near impossible to find Sukuna's vessel?" As you've heard it's a 1% chance of finding one which is close to impossible. "I was completely surprised when I arrived and found out."

"But I'm more surprised about you." He continues" You have finally had tried disobeying your father." You're eyes widened.  How does he know? you thought.  "I'm not saying it's good but Yuuji-kun is a good kid."

You looked at the pink-haired, eating a finger as you did. "Didn't the principal said to give him slowly?" Fushiguro glares at the blindfolded man. "Ehehehe my hands slip." Fushiguro was completely pissed at the white-haired sensei.

"I'm supposed to make sure this doesn't happen." Fushiguro sighs, at his irresponsible sensei. Well, that's Gojo sensei for you, always doing at his own pace. Marks appear on Itadori's body. The immense power and malice surfaces.

Then it dies down as Itadori regains control over his body. "So how does it taste like?" Gojo asked. Itadori puts his hand on his neck as his tongue slips out. "Awful." His expression made you chuckle a bit, just a bit... "Well, you'll be tasting that more frequently." You teased.

Which was a bold move on your part because in terms of talking to someone you haven't met before. You were usually shy and would hesitate to initiate any sort of conversation first than the one who possibly the other person you might talk to.

You blushed at how words just slip away from your mouth. You don't know how it's so easy for you to talk to him like it's natural. "You're right, I just need to toughen up." He pats his tummy. You gave him a slight smile in return. A huge hand was placed at the top of your head.

"Ijichi called, we are going on a crime scene." You, Itadori and Fushiguro all turned your heads at the sensei. "What's the details?" Fushiguro asks. "We'll talk when as we go there." Gojo spins around. "Shoko we'll be going now."

"Bye." She briefly responds.

"We just had a mission yesterday. We're really that small on number huh?" -You

"More missions, more experiences~" That's what a teacher would say, typical. "Another pain..." Fushiguro grumbles. "The mission only is a low-level one. In fact, even an inexperienced Yuuji over here could defeat it by being cautious of course."

He raised a finger the turns to face Fushiguro and points at him while he walks. "So you don't need to come and rest." Itadori agrees with him and unconsciously nods. "Rest up Fushiguro." Fushiguro massages his nape.

"Fine, take care." He stood still as you and both guys walk a little further away from him. "We will see you later!" You and Yuuji replied in unison. Three of you walked as you and both guys went close to Ijichi-san. "Good morning Ijichi-san!" You greeted him.

He smiles at you. "Good morning Y/n." He greets back. "I see you've checked that scar to Ieiri-san. It has been bothering me for a while but I didn't have the courage to tell you. I'm sorry." He apologies as he scratches his nape lightly.

"No, no it's ok. But how do you know?" You asked him. His face turned into a shade of red. "Uh..." He tried to find the right words but couldn't. "He smelled the smoke of the cigarette. The kind she always buys." Gojo blurted out that made Ijichi-san panic. "I-it's not like that!"

"Oh really? Then what's the reason?" Gojo teasingly asked. Ijichi-san's head hung low in defeat. So it was really the correct answer. "Please get inside the car," Ijichi-san said his head still looking down to the ground.

Everyone went inside the car, Gojo was still smirking as Ijichi-san mood decreased tremendously. "Sensei stop that." You were at the back of the car with Itadori at your side as you. You were about to hit him but he activates limitless. "Ah-ah Y/n-chan I saw that coming."

"Unfair." You scoff and crossed your arms to your chest. Ijichi-san started to drive the car away from campus. "So here's the details..." Gojo sensei starts off to explain the situation.