Chapter 7 - The Hopeless

Kuvira woke up naked and still restrained to the bed and she giggled with joy and was hit with with a subtle touch of pleasure as she moved. She unbounded herself and looked around for Suyin but she was nowhere to be found. Kuvira assumed she was out getting breakfast or something and got dressed putting on her armor and proceeded to wait for her. But after a while she began to feel suspicious and so she went looking for her. She didn't see her in the bar area but the same bartender from before was there.

"Excuse me?" Kuvira said as she walked up to the counter. "Have you seen my girlfriend? Black hair? Green eyes?"

"Yeah I saw her," He said as he wiped down the counter. "She left at around three o'clock. didn't say anything. And I haven't seen her since."

"Where did she go?" Kuvira asked as she became worried.

Suyin woke up in a dark room hoisted up on some contraption by her hands and feet and she tried to move but her restraints were made of wood. She was scared and her arms began to hurt and then she looked over and saw a table and on that table were Knives which made Suyin even more scared. A few minutes later a man came limping in and it was the bandit leader who captured them and recently encountered at the bar. He grinned at the sight of Suyin being awake and went over to his table of knives.

"Good to see you're awake," He said as he picked a knife and pressed the tip of the blade in to his finger. "I spent the last three weeks hunting you two down only to have you fall into my lap."

"Where's Kuvira?!" Suyin yelled with terror. "What have you done to her?"

"I think this is more torture for your girlfriend not knowing where you are," He said softly. "But not for you. I lost everything because of you two. Now you are going to pay in blood."

"Please! Don't hurt me," Suyin said as he brought a knife to her face. "I'm sorry alright? Is that what you want? An apology?"

"What I want is to hear you scream," He said before psychotically chuckling. "But where to start? How bout the fingers?"

"No please!" Suyin pleaded as the man pressed the blade into the tip of her finger and she began to scream.

"That's right," He said with glee and Suyin winced. "BEG!"

Kuvira went around the city looking for Suyin but couldn't find any trace of her, she left her stuff behind and she's not one to run away so something must have happened to her. Kuvira in desperation resorted to her seismic sense but found nothing and in that moment she got angry and the ground began to turn to lava and people were becoming afraid. She could not bear the thought of losing Suyin again after everything they've been through she got angry but she managed to cool down and think and remembered Garrus. So she went back to their room at the bar where he was.

"There you are Garrus," She said as she picked him up. "you have a unique sense of smell. Maybe you can find Su."

"Squawk."

"Let's find out," she said as she found Suyins Beifong broach and Garrus smelled it and took off. "Oh thank the spirits."

Kuvira followed Garrus away from the bar and after a few minutes they came across a fountain. She'd seen it before when she visited Ba Sing Se in the past but why would Suyin come here? She thought to her self. Then she saw something lying on the ground next to the fountain and as she picked it up she immediately recognised it and got angry as it was a similar dart used by the bandits that captured them. She tried her best not to break it and gave it Garrus. Suyin was still being tortured as the bandit moved down to her palms and stuck a blade through both.