First day

I stepped out of the bus that dropped me outside the Among us academy. My purple space suit sparkled in the early morning sun as I made my way to the auditorium. My helmet was clipped onto my belt as I walked through the gates.

Directly ahead I saw the school building. There were two floors on it and to the right and left of it there were dorms. I paused and looked around. It had always been by dream to come here.

I saw older kids greeting their friends and talking to each other. It made me realize how alone I felt. I took a breath and straightened up. I walked forward with confidence and headed towards the school.

I opened the front door and stepped into the building. The auditorium was on the immediate left of the doors so I walked in.

I opened the doors and a dimly lit room greeted my eyes. A stage stood at the far end with chairs between the doors and the stage.

I walked forward and I saw a few other people. We didn't bring anything from home as we were provided with everything needed here. I looked around the room and paid close attention to everyone. They all wore the same spacesuits as me, just different colors.

On the far side of the room I saw a blonde haired girl with a cyan suit sitting there. She was engaged in a conversation with a brunette in a blue suit.

A girl with red hair sat there alone, it seemed as if she had fox ears as well, she had on an orange suit. She didn't seem to mind that she was by herself though and slightly tensed up when I walked past.

The fourth person was wearing a white suit and sat by himself. He had dirty blond hair as well. He didn't seem to like other people being near him.

I decided to try and talk to the cyan and blue people and crossed to the far side of the room. They looked up and smiled at me. Seemed social.

"Hi! My name is Waywind," said the cyan girl, my mind reverted back to the papers I had gotten in the mail, only a month prior.

"And I'm Bluebody," the male said. They were both in my dorm.

"Y/n. You're both in my dorm," I said and sat down. They nodded and I wondered how long hey had known each other. "You two know each other before this?" I asked. Bluebody shook his head.

"Nope! We're just both more social than the other two," he said.

"Have you met them?"

"Not yet but my guess is they're those two," Waywind said and signaled to the two people I had passed before. I nodded and the lights on stage brightened. There weren't a bunch of people in the room, but my guess is this is all the first years.

"Welcome to the Among us academy!" Came a voice as a person walked on stage. I recognized him almost instantly. His black helmet was clipped to his belt as he walked with confidence. Train. Train was one of the best players to have ever existed. "First years, we are so ready for this year," he continued.

I see people lean forward in their seats with excitement. People joined him on stage with smiles. Only a few that wore their helmets.

"I'm your principle, Train. These here are your mentors, or will be after a month. You should all have received everything you need in the mail. Come find one of us if you have any questions. Classes start at 8 am sharp," he said and left.

Students start to get up and leave, most alone. I stuck with Waywind and Bluebody as we left. Waywind opened up a map and we headed to the dorm. She seemed to know how to get there by just one glance at the map.

We laughed and talked for a while, as if we knew each other our whole lives. We see others entering their dorms before we arrive at ours. We walked in and rooms were labeled with numbers.

There was a living room with two couches, a tv, and a game console. The kitchen was next to it with a fridge, and island, and a stove. I figured we would go through those later.

A girl followed us in shortly after and paused in the doorway. It was the orange girl from the auditorium.

"I'm y/n," I said and she gave me a shy look.

"I'm Waywind!"

"I'm Bluebody,"

"Quietfox..." she mumbled and moved towards her room. I frowned and both the others shrugged at me. The same boy from earlier walked into the dorm and stared us down

"I'm-" Waywind started to say but he cut her off.

"Yeah. Waywind. I figured that out already. He's Bluebody and their y/n. Saltycat," he said and walked into the fourth room. I glanced at the others and shrugged. Waywind went into the third room and Bluebody went into the last room.

I went into the first room and looked around. The room was what you would expect. White walls with a purple rug on the floor. My bed was a twin sized bed with purple sheets on it. It was made nicely and there was a purple bag on top. I picked up the note and read it

'Here are the things you will need for your classes. Books, technology, and materials' it read. Whoever wrote this must've had nice handwriting. Placed my helmet on the bed and I emptied out the bag to look inside.

There was a small journal in case I needed it but a tablet for everything else. A map was on the tablet as well as what seemed to be a communicator. The five of our names were displayed along with our colors and I smiled.

The tablet had my color on it with black writing with my name. I hit the home button and saw multiple other apps on there. One looked like a textbook with a sword in front.

I placed the tablet back onto my bed and looked through the other things that had been in the bag. Nothing major other than those though. A pencil and an eraser in a small pouch. A purple charger for my tablet. Other than that the bag was empty.

I decided to inspect my room and looked around. There were two hooks on my wall for what I assumed were gonna be used for weapons. A closet door was on the right side of my bed and I walked in.

It wasn't very big but it contained 14 spacesuits. All purple. As well as helmets, boots and everything else needed. There was a small dresser outside of it with belts. A laundry basket sat next to the dresser.

A lamp was on my bedside table as well as an alarm clock. I walked over to the last door and discovered it was a bathroom. Painted a light shade of purple with a sink and all the things I needed.

A toilet and a shower next to the sink. I hummed a little and walked back to my room. I put my helmet on my bedside table and put my things back into the bag. I flopped onto my, surprisingly comfortable, bed and sighed.

It would be hard, being away from him and all but I would manage. This would be the most exciting four years of life. I was 15 years old and this would be an adventure.