Talking to Bluebody

I entered the room with Waywind and Saltycat flanking me. I was still hurt but feeling better. Bluebody looked up at me and I could tell he was mad.

"Yay. You survived," he said in a sarcastic tone. I looked at him and met his eyes. "What do you want?" He growled.

"What are you doing? Why fight us?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"After you saved 5up and found Ellum, people started to think of you as leader. I ran into xQc. He offered me this deal. And I took it!"

"What was the deal Bluebody?" I asked. He glared at me some more.

"Why should I tell you?" He growled at me. I flinched back. I was scared. What happened to him?

"Why would you take his deal? You should've talked to me," I told him. I thought he was better than that.

"Talk? You wouldn't have listened!" He snapped. I was taken aback.

"Why would you think that?!"

"I've tried to talk to you but I was never able! You were always doing something or trouble came up!" He snarled. I looked at him and realized something.

"You were jealous. But I don't get it. Why side with xQc? We've been going against him since we started the academy,"

"No. You have. XQc? That's my father," he told me. The tension in the room increased. I had one final question

"Then why kill me?" I questioned. He shrugged.

"Like I said. They wanted you as the leader, first rule, always take out the leader!" He snarled and lunged at me.

The restraints held him back though but Saltycat pulled me behind him. He grabbed a sedative and injected it.

Waywind pulled me with her while she left the room.

"I told you it was a bad idea. I've never seen you jump like that," she said and I sighed.

"He's so different. I wonder what happened to him? I have a feeling there's more than what he told us," I whispered and she helped me back to medbay. "Wait. Let's go to office. Call a meeting," I told her. She nodded and changed direction.

"Fine. I hope you have a plan," she muttered and commed for the other two.