Squad leaders

I woke up with a sudden jolt. Four others that I barely recognized sat there. Frostbite, WildWasp, Deviant, and LoudLion.

"What's happening?" I asked and looked around. It was a cell and they all glanced at me.

"I don't know. One second I'm in my cabin and the next I'm half conscious on a metal floor," Supernova said.

"Ok wait. Let's go over this. Who has who as a mentor?" I asked them. "I have 5up,"

"Ok, I have Tubbo," Frostbite said. WildWasp looked at us.

"I have Steve," for some reason that rung a bell in my head. Who was it that had something against Steve?

"Koji," Deviant said. Koji and Steve. Close friends. But my previous question was still bothering me.

"Smajor," LoudLion said. I knew why we had been taken.

"Ok. So let's look at this logically. 5 members all close to each other. 5up and Steve. But why take Koji and Smajor if it's xQc?"

"Besides, isn't he locked up?" Frostbite said. I nodded in response.

"Are you thinking that it's SP7?" WildWasp asked me. I nodded.

"Exactly. Which means we need to escape. Assumably we're on their ship. And that means we need to get to the dropship," I explained.

"But none of us have studied this ship!" LoudLion told me. I nodded and we looked to WildWasp.

"Ok. I get that. WildWasp, has Steve told you any stories from SP7?" I asked him. He shook his head no.

"So then what do we do?" Frostbite asked me. I sighed and looked around the small cell.

"First things first. Get out of this cell. Who's good at tech?" I asked them. I didn't get any response. "We're all the leaders of our squads aren't we?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Ok then. How do we get out?" Deviant asked. I opened my mouth to respond when an evil laugh made me turn. The other four flanked me and we glared.

"Oh, you don't," came a response. I turned around a heard a soft gasp from WildWasp.

"That's Cib,"