Chapter 9

1 week later...

Lauren's POV

The day after juñior's birthday party, he and Camila started hanging out and they have been for an entire week.

Now, juñior is playing on the playground while Camila and I are seated at a bench nearby just watching him.

"This past week has been amazing," I speak.

Camila smiles as she reaches over and takes my hand in hers. "I'll admit this feels... Amazing," She says.

I smile and cup her jaw as I connect our lips in a tender kiss.

Camila's other hand comes up as she pulls me closer to her.

I swing one of my legs onto her lap as lust strikes through me. "Camila..." I moan.

"You're desperate for me, aren't you?" Camila whispers.

"We haven't had sex for an entire week," I whisper.

"Now that was your idea," Camila chuckles softly.

"Well, Liam wants to take juñior out to the fair tonight," I smiled.

"Mhmm... What time do you want me to come over?" Camila asks.

"8 PM," I said.

Camila grips my hair and roughly takes my lips in hers as I bring her body even closer.

"Mami!"

I immediately pull away from Camila as I look over to see juñior waving me over from the swings.

"Sorry, gotta be a mom," I giggle.

"Yeah... A mamacita," Camila whispers.

I roll my eyes but smile. After planting one final kiss on Camila's lips, I stand up and head over to juñior so I can push him on the swings.

Camila's POV

Later that night, I knock on Lauren's apartment door as I wait for her to open it.

The door swings open not even five seconds after as Lauren leans against the doorway.

"Oh! Hey," She gives me a flirty smile.

I let out a chuckle as I place a hand on the doorway and lean against it. "Hey. Are you going to let me in or are you going to keep treating me like a one-night stand?" I joke.

"Oops! Didn't notice," Lauren sticks her tongue out playfully.

She steps to the side and I step inside of her apartment. I close the door behind me and she pins me against it.

"Oh!" A smirk spreads across my lips.

Lauren leans forward and kisses my lips hungrily and just when I'm about to reciprocate, she pulls away.

"You know what I most desire?" Lauren places a hand on my chest.

"What?" I ask.

"For us to live together," Lauren says.

"Isn't that a bit too much? We've only been dating for two weeks," I said.

Lauren nods as she steps away. "Sorry, it is. But it's just something I desire," She says.

"But at the same time, I don't want to leave you and juñior alone. Let me arrange some things and then as soon as possible, we'll be living under the same roof," I smiled.

"Really?" Lauren smiles.

I place my hand on her cheek and gently stroke it. "Really," I nod.

"I don't know if this is too much either but... I love you, Camila," Lauren says.

I drop my hand from her cheek as I look down at the floor. "Why?" I whisper.

"What do you mean? Because your sweet, cute, and even though you try to be closed off, I love that you feel comfortable enough around me to open up just enough and also because..." Lauren trails off.

"Because what?" I ask.

Lauren steps away from me and places a hand on her stomach. "Camila, I can't keep this from you any longer. I..." Lauren trails off.

"Your?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm pregnant, Camila. I'm two weeks in," Lauren says.