𝒲𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓁𝒻 𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊 𝒫𝟤

"U-um what are you?" Y/n asked. Bakugou bent down to her ear and whispered in a deep voice,
"I think you already figured that out, little human"

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷.

Life with the wolves was most certainly different from with humans.  I met Katsuki Bakugou at an unpredictable time. I thought I was having a dream, like a werewolf, seriously? You wouldn't think of it.

He was an aggressive guy who acted tough and confident around others, yet he was r softy, literally with his hair and tail.

Let's just say he was rossessive of his mate, me. He would make sure his scent was always on me to make sure it was to be smelt everywhere, he would hold me as close at every chance he gets and would always be nice, and I should be lucky it only happens to me

After spending about 3 days in the den, getting to know everyone, like the Bakusquad, I remembered my parents. I convinced Bakugou to take me there and said he could tag along as well. 

They were pretty shocked, to say the least.

They looked wide eyes to see a dog boy on their doorstep, and it took them some time to get used to it, thankfully the end everything turned out great. Except for now........

Present time

Normal POV 

It was the night Bakugou feared the most, worried for himself and Y/n's protection. It was the blood moon.

And his first one with his new mate.

The blood moon took away the werewolf's mind and turns it into a monster feared by all. This is something that couldn't be controlled. It was in their genes, DNA, the blood.

The risks of injuring her could be fatal and she would forever be afraid of him. He was worried his wolf side wouldn't recognise her as the mate.

So he forgot about it and hid it away from her, that was the mistake he did.

It was approximately 11:55 and Y/n wanted to sleep, she lazily walked to her and Bakugou's shared room but stopped in front of the door.

She heard growling and grunts in pain on the other side. "Bakugou?" Slowly and carefully she opens the door.

Her eyes widened at the man she fell in love with, on the ground in pain.