𝒞𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊

Normal POV

Normal POV

It was a warm Monday afternoon.

Y/n's break time after a full day in college, her hand stiff from writing so much. She loved it really, but sometimes you don't.

She walked towards her favourite coffee shop, bag in hand, some books and a laptop to finish the mountain pile of work that must be done.

She pushed the door open and the tiny little bell signalled one of the workers the regular customer arrived at last.

Y/n saw it was a close friend of hers, Butch, but she called him Butcher. And in return, he called her.....

"Hey, witch!" She despised the nickname but it was fair so.

"Sup Butcher, can I get the regular with some brownies please?"

"Already on it. Could hear you walking here from a mile away"

She smiled and sat down in her usual place by the window, a table for two, very homey. She grabbed her laptop and some notes and carried on with her long-ass essay.

Butch then brought her the usual to her table, some hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream and brownies.

"Thank you"
"K. Tell me if you need anything"
"Will do"
Then she continued with her work.

A few minutes later the bell rang and four teenage boys walked in. It was quiet, with some customers sitting down either talking to one another or doing some work. The perfect hideout.

The group consisted of Katsuki Bakugou. Ejiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido and Sero Hanata. They were all arising actors, and they just needed to feel a bit more human before becoming famous people.

Well, that's what Bakugou thought.

He wanted to feel normal, even though he loved the attention, but not like every second of their life.

They sat down and waited for the waiter to arrive. It was calm there. No paparazzi, no cameras. 
As the other four talked to each other Bakugou spotted someone. A girl, a beautiful one at that.

She sat alone during some work, never noticing the celebrity dragging his eyes all over her small frame.

"Oh~ I think Bakugou has a crush!" Sero pointed out to the group. All eyes were on him as usual.

"What the fuck! NO!" a small blush on his cheeks, embarrassed he got caught.

"Omg, good choice. She's pretty cute" Kaminari said making the blonde glaring daggers at him.

"Hey come on. Leave him alone, if he wants love he wants love" Kirishima grinned at him. "Oi fuck off all of you nerds!"He looked away and again his gaze landed on the H/C girl. Eyes softened a bit.

After ordering their food Kaminari and Sero went to the bathroom, leaving the staring blonde with Pinkie and Shitty Hair.

"Hey if you want-we could give you some advice and, you know, actually talk to her?"
Mina raised a brow at his sneering face.

"Shut up" he mumbled.

His eyes then nearly bulged out of their sockets as he saw a guy worker walk up to the girl and both smiled as they talked.

"If you want to know, he is gay, she's single"

He looked towards the bar to see a middle-aged Spanish woman talking to him.
"I didn't ask"

"Well, you thought it didn't you niño?"

And then it was about 4:50 pm and Kaminari and Sero decided to head home, leaving Bakugou with Red and Pink heads. Yet he didn't pay attention to the conversation and looked at the beautiful H/C girl, whose face scrunched up at the work.

"Go talk to her man, before she goes" Kirishima told him and in the end, he did get up and walked towards the girl. His palms felt sweaty and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

Y/n heard someone pull the chair in front of her and she looked up to be melted with dashing red eyes looking intently at her. She blushed a bit.

"Hi how can I help you?" she asked sweetly, her voice causing Bakugou to look down.                                                                    "Ok I-I'm sorry to bother you, but do you um shit do you want to hang out sometime?"

Y/n blushed at this request. She had never been asked out before, especially by a cute guy like him. Yet he looked familiar for some reason.                                                                         She then noticed he was sweating and so she replied.

"Sure, I would like that" She saw the relic on his face and giggled quietly.                                   "My name is Y/n L/n" she stuck her hand out and he shook it.                                                         "Katsuki Bakugou"

Her eyes winded at this familiar name. Was it the Katsuki Bakugou? The famous guy with thousands of girls trying to catch his heart? But she kept quiet and regained composure. If he wants to act like a normal civilian she would help him do that.

"Here's my phone number, and I'll text you tonight then?" Such a gentleman she thought.

"And then maybe I'll answer"

"And maybe when you answer I'll talk to you" He smirked and leaned back in his chair.          
"That would be weird if you didn't" she then leaned back in her chair.