𝑀𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎/𝒫𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑜𝒽 𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊

Working in a museum is not the most exciting job I'll tell you that.

Some days you learn something new, or just sit around doing nothing.

I work as the night guard/night researcher, so I patrol the halls, study the artifices and if I get more information about historical things I note them down.

It was a normal day on a sunset Wednesday, but things quickly took a turn.

It was around 10 pm and I was sitting on my deckchair in my workspace

It was around 10 pm and I was sitting on my deckchair in my workspace. I had some coffee and I was rearing to go through the 8-hour shift.

Typing slowly away on my laptop, I was currently writing about the ancient god-like Egyptian Pharaoh Katsuki Bakugou. 

One of the most ruthless and savage rulers that ever existed a long time ago. He conquered and slaughtered, but was a loyal and worthy man that did what needed to be done to protect his people. So yeah, he was a good-bad Pharaoh.

I was feeling thirsty and grabbed my coffee cup and brought it up to my lips, only to find it empty. Pouting I got up and walked out of my workstation and went to the staff room, where the coffee and vending machine was.

I must've been a bit too long choosing an extra snack to bring back because when I reached the door a cold wind brushed past me, goosebumps crawling up my arms. I shook it off and walked in, but something was not right.

On my messy desk was an old artefact that wasn't there before. I took a step closer and inspected it.

A statue of Amun-Ra, also known as the god the Egyptians beloved to be the protector of Pharaohs and the god that was believed to have brought the sun, light and creation of the world

But this was in the Egyptology department. How did it end up here? And why was it here?

I gently grabbed it with both hands, careful of breaking it and slowly walked to the Egypt department. Entering the place always freaked me out, especially at night.

The Hieroglyphics and statues had eyes that followed my every move. The two giant Anubis guards stood still and threateningly as I walked by, the spears they held were sharper than sharks' teeth.