𝒦𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓃𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊

Centuries ago, a powerful being appeared on Earth, changing everything

Centuries ago, a powerful being appeared on Earth, changing everything. He was stubborn, angry and temperamental, but he had a good heart.

He was unlike any other, and his name was Bakugou or Katuski for anyone he thought was worthy of knowing his true name. And he wasn't any normal being; he was a kitsune.

Kasai was what he was, or the Fire Kitsune. As one of the 13 types of kitsunes, he was granted the powers of creating or manipulating fire in many forms, his favourite explosion.

He had never felt the need or desire to seek out the company of humans or other creatures. He was content with his solitude and spent his time honing his magical powers and practising ancient rituals.

Sure he may be self-centred and aggressive and think that he was the best all the time, but there was one thing that had bothered him for a long time...he felt lonely, which was surprising even for him.

And so he waited years and years for anyone to come to him, keep him company for the rest of his time, but they never came.

He closed himself from everyone in his temple in the forest, accepting that he will always be forever alone.

Well...you can guess what happens next.

Y/ ₚₒ

I never expected to stumble upon a hidden temple in the middle of the forest. It was like something out of a fairytale, with intricate carvings and mysterious symbols adorning its walls.

I was new to this village, and the locals had told me that there was a beautiful walkway through the first, the best place to get the best photos, and since my job is to take photography for work I just had to go.

And true to their word it was magnificent, the shining sun, the calm river and the adorable wild animals minding their business was the perfect place for me.

But then stone stairs came into view, covered in vines and looked ancient. Just like the saying 'curiosity killed the cat', I had to go in, so I walked up slowly.

Then appeared the temple, it was like it was drawing me in and so I walked in.

As I ventured inside, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was trespassing on sacred ground, but my curiosity got the best of me.

As I explored the temple, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. It was unnerving, to say the least.

Suddenly, a loud, booming voice echoed through the chamber. "Who dares enter my domain?!" it demanded.

I jumped at the sound, my heart racing in my chest. I felt like a deer caught in headlights as I turned to face the source of the voice.

To my surprise, I found myself face to face with a magnificent creature. A tall, imposing figure stood there. He had orange hair and fox-like ears, and his eyes glowed with fierce intensity.