𝒟𝒶𝒹 𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊

Katsuki Bakugou has 2 important things in his life: his hero career and his daughter

After graduating from UA he finally got to be what he had dreamed of, being a hero. Sure he might not be the No.1 at the moment but he has the best No.1 fan, his daughter Hana Bakugou, his pride and joy.

Hana's mother gave up on her and left the father/daughter duo devastated, but Bakugou put on a brave face and gave his daughter everything she wanted because she was his little girl.

She was the spitting image of him, with ash blonde spikey hair with red blood eyes, but their attitudes were very different, but it did not bother anyone.

He was a damn good father and he knew it.

Bakugou was preparing to go out with his daughter today since he got a day off hero work. He was gonna surprise her with a day out.

"Honey" he said softly as he shook Hana's shoulder gently, waking her up slowly. She opened one eye, then turned away, groggily saying "Go away"

He gave her a deadpan look, tore the blankets off of her and ticked her awake, both of them laughing happily.

"I'M AWAKE, I'M AWAKE YOU OLD MAN!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME BRAT?!"

"YOU DEAF?! I SAID YOU'RE AN OLD MAN!"

"oh ok, guess you don't want to go out today huh?" he stared walking away when small hands grabbed his leg. He looked down at the girl with a smirk as she pouted.

"Where are we going?" she asked cutely, tilting her head.

"It's a surprise blondie" he lifted her and went to get some clothes for her. She crossed her arms and huffed in annoyance.

"I don't like surprises dad" "Live with it sweetheart"

After a long drive, they arrived, the little girl's eyes widening with glee as she pointed at the building. "AN AQUARIUM?!"

"Yep, let's go" she carried her backpack with her and they walked inside.

Hana's eyes sparkled at the sight of different animals swimming about, learning about new things and enjoying spending time with her father.

They saw octopuses, eels, fishes, starfish (one of Hana's favourites), dolphins, otters, turtles, seahorses and a lot more, all popular animals that grasped the attention of the No.2 hero and his daughter.

Making a quick stop in the gift shop Hana grabbed hold of 2 teddies, one of a shark and one of a penguin.

She ran excitedly to her father and gave him the penguin doll.

"This is for you daddy, and the shark is mine!" she smiled up at him and he gave her a soft look while hugging her.

"Thanks, honey, how bout we go see some real sharks now?"