𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊

Bakugou, the renowned pro hero Dynamight, was finally enjoying a well-deserved break from his relentless hero duties

He had been battling petty criminals all day and he was getting sick of not getting to beat up a villain.

So now he was on his break, a way to help him cool down and be ready to jump back into the hero action he has always dreamed of if only something truly remarkable would happen to him right this very minute.

As he wandered the city's bustling streets, observing the commotion around him, something unexpected caught his attention. His attention was abruptly caught by a girl who appeared to be in a rush running past him.

Yep, that's Y/N. You're probably wondering how she's gotten in this situation.

The mystery girl was a college student and she was very, very late to one of her classes. At the start of the day the bus had broken down halfway to her destination and she was forced to walk a gruelling 30 minutes to the next bus stop, only for her to narrowly miss that bus by the last second.

In the end, she had to get a taxi to the town where her college was and let me tell you, Thursday mornings are extremely busy, thus getting her stuck in traffic.

It was nearing the end of her first lesson and she got the stupid idea of abandoning her ride to run to her destination. She was frantically checking her watch, not looking at where she was running and in her haste, the girl accidentally collided with Bakugou, causing both of them to stagger back.

She quickly regained her composure, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she apologised profusely. "I am so so sorry sir!" she bowed apologetically.

Bakugou, momentarily taken aback, found himself at a loss for words. Caught off guard by her flustered expression, Bakugou found himself unexpectedly captivated by her cuteness.

Time seemed to stand still as he gazed into the girl's captivating eyes. He couldn't help but smirk at the sight, triggering a mixture of annoyance and intrigue within him. Then, Bakugou noticed her taking a glance at him, her eyes widening in recognition.

A spark of surprise flickered across her face before she turned away, determined to continue her mad dash, but not before shouting another apology. Bakugou's heart skipped a beat as he watched her disappear into the crowd.

He stood there for a moment, dumbfounded by the encounter. It wasn't often that someone managed to leave him speechless, but this girl had effortlessly achieved that feat.

He wanted to see her again soon.

A week passed, and Bakugou's memory couldn't shake the image of Y/N's face.

It had been a gruelling day for Bakugou, one of the most renowned pro heroes in the city. As he walked home, his fatigue slowly gave way to annoyance, he was getting hungry. So he popped into a convenience store to get some much-needed snacks.