4 | Night School

~~~

~~~

"You know the school is the other way right." Scott tells Stiles as he drives.

"We gotta pick up Julia." Stiles says like it was obvious.

"Why?" Scott asks.

"She's part of this thing with us, remember. Plus she's our friend now." Stiles explains to him.

"Does she even know we are on our way to pick her up?" Scott laughs.

"Nahh." Stile shakes his head.

When they get to the Martin's house they both get out to go to the door. "Lydia isn't home." Mrs. Martin opens the door smiling at the two of them.

"Is Julia home?" Scott asks.

"She always is." She tells them.

"We're here to pick her up." Stiles lets her know.

"She's in her room. Do I need to show you the way?" She asks them.

"Oh no, I remember which one is hers." Stiles lets her know and Scott follows Stiles.

"Why don't you knock? What if I was changing?" Julia crosses her arm at Stiles.

"Then I would be embarrassed and it would be awkward. Come on, we are in a rush." Stiles claps his hands at her so she will hurry.

"We have to meet Derek at the school parking lot. He thinks the alpha is my boss." Scott lets her know so she puts her shoes on.

"Alright let's go. I would appreciate it if you text or call ahead next time." She tells them as she shoves them out of her room.

"I told him too." Scott says as they head out to the jeep.

On the way to the school, Julia just sits in the back quietly. "This is a terrible idea." Stiles tells Scott as they all get out of the jeep.

"Yeah, I know." Scott agrees.

"But we're still gonna do it?" Stiles asks.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asks him.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." Stiles says, making Julia shake her head at him.

"Just make sure we can get inside. He's here." Scott says then the three walk over to Derek's car. "Where's my boss?" Scott asks.

"He's in the back." Derek says so they take a look.

"Oh, well, he looks comfortable." Julia nods her head.

As Scott and Stiles go inside the school she stays outside with Derek to keep an eye on them. "You're really friends with those two?" Derek looks over at her.

"Yeah." She sighs leaning against the jeep next to him.

"How did you get dragged into all this?" He asks her.