27 | Forget it

~~~

~~~

Waking up for school the next morning, the two were still in the same sleeping position, "I'm guessing you slept okay." Julia sits up stretching her arms.

"Well, I had a baby kola on my back which was comforting." He says still lying down.

"Are you saying baby kola just because of my size?" She looks back at him.

"Well, you aren't a big spoon..." He sits up with a smile.

"You like when I'm the big spoon." Julia gets out of bed going to look through Stiles closet to find a shirt to wear to school, "I'm borrowing this." She shows him leaving the room to change.

As she walks to the bathroom Noah sees her and they say good morning to each other as he heads to Stiles' room, "Julia slept over again?"

"Yeah," Stiles gets out of bed.

"Stiles," Noah looks at his son, "Is there anything there now?"

"Can we not, please." Stiles begs his father.

"I take that as I yes." Noah smiles leaving the room.

At school, Lydia finds her sister at her locker alone so she goes over to her, "You didn't come home last night. And you're in a boy's shirt."

"I crashed at Stiles' house and borrowing one of his shirts for today."

"Anything happen?" Lydia smiles.

"No," Julia says as Scott and Stiles walk up to their lockers.

Scott automatically notices Julia in one of Stiles' shirts, "Nice shirt." He laughs as Lydia walks away to head to class, "You still slept over?"

"Yes, I did because we're friends and it's not weird. And I needed a clean shirt so I took one." Julia huffs closing her locker going to class.

Scott looks at his best friend, "I don't wanna hear it." Stiles points at him.

"It changed didn't it?" Scott smirks listening to Stiles' heart rate.

"You're just like my dad, dude. Julia is my friend and nothing more is going to happen."

"But you don't really want that?" Scott watches him at his locker.

"I just don't want things to go wrong and it can't if I just ignore them." Stiles closes his locker, "Now, let's go talk to your ex."

In class, Stiles shows Allison the location of Malia's den. It is at the convergence of a several trails which Allison says could narrow their search because coyotes travel on fixed trails. She adds that Scott is right about her not going back to the den because coyotes don't like wolfs. She also says they're really smart and if they don't want to be heard they walk on their toes. Stiles says "Coyotes tiptoe?" Allison agrees.