16 | Freaking out

~~~

~~~

Julia was getting ready for her and Lydia's birthday party, well actually to others it was just Lydia's Party. Her outfit was a black plaid skirt with a split hem and a black off-the-shoulder long sleeves tee along with black Converse since she didn't want her feet to hurt. For her hairstyle it was curly and half was clipped back.

"Look at you. Dressing up for a change and joining I see. Not locking yourself in your room." Lydia smiles stopping in Julia's doorway.

"I'll join your party once. Give it a try."

"It's our birthday party. Not just mine." Lydia gives her a look.

"Try telling that to other people. They will disagree."

"Well, I told everyone it was the Martin sister's party." Lydia walks away.

Julia sits on her bed thinking maybe she dressed up too much for her normal self. Maybe she should just lock herself in her room. The doorbell rings so she heads downstairs to see Stiles with a huge box trying to get it through the doorway while Lydia tells him don't forget to try the punch.

"Well, now her gift is ruined." Julia says making Stiles get up off the floor to look over at her on the stairs.

"Actually, it's for both of you." He corrects her, "Also, Happy Birthday!" He opens his arms going to hug her.

"Thank you."

"I got you another gift." Stiles reaches into his pocket to hand her a little box.

She opens the box to see a necklace with the number 24, "You're jersey number?" She can't help but laugh.

"Yes, it is but that's not exactly why I got it. It's a lucky number necklace. I remember during our questioning getting to know each other said your favorite number is 24 because it's the nature of 24 to be responsible for maintaining harmony among the people it perceives are in its realm of activity." Stiles explains to her and she can't help but smile.

"You remember all of that? Thank you, I love it. Plus I get to represent my friend who sits on the bench."

"Haha, you're welcome." He watches her put it on.

"You can leave that there or whatever." Julia leaves him going out back to talk to Allison.

"Look at you. Happy birthday." Allison smiles.

"Thank you.

The boys come out so Allison says Jackson wasn't here so Stiles says no one is here. "Maybe it's just here early." Scott says.

"Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town wack job." Stiles adds.

"Hey, she can't the weirder sister that's my title."

"We have to do something because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks except Julia." Allison says.

"She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years." Scott looks at him.