34 | Helpless

~Noncon warning~

~Noncon warning~

Julia was still at the Stilinski house alone while Noah went to work. To help out a bit she just felt like cleaning the house for Noah since it seems like he never has time. And knowing Stiles she sure he's never did it.

With Stiles, now as Void, he finds Julia cleaning up the kitchen. Quietly he watches her every little move as she was completely unaware of his presence. "I'm not surprised to find you here alone." He speaks up causing her to quickly turn around to face him.

Just by the tone of his voice she knew that it wasn't Stiles, "What do you want with me now?" She asks him.

"Nothing for my gain... but I want you." He slowly walks towards her as she was cornered.

"What?"

"You heard me, doll face. I want you." He puts his hands on each side of her onto the counter really trapping her.

"No," She stares deep into his eyes seeing how dark they were. They weren't ever that way when Stiles looked at her.

He chuckles, "But I can convince you, Julia. To give in. Give into the darkness. You're so much more powerful than you know. You can do so much than just scream. You can use it as a weapon. It can produce so much power and force that it can shatter bulletproof glass, overload electronics, shatter skulls and eardrums, and even create concussive blasts strong enough to throw grown men across a room. Some Banshees possess a form of telepathy."

"Why would I give in?"

"Oh beautiful beautiful, Julia..." He smiles staring into her eyes, "You won't be looked down on by anyone. You would come first and never last. You wouldn't be the pathetic one in anyone's eyes anymore."

"I'm not pathetic and I'm not looked down on. And I'm definitely not last." She stands her ground not showing fear since she wasn't scared of him.

"But you are still by your family and friends. Your parents still favor Lydia more. Your mother didn't care I kidnapped you. Did she notice you were gone? No she didn't, did she. Scott puts up with you even though you turned him down. You were just fun for Isaac while he actually likes Allison. Stiles realized Lydia will never feel the same so he just fucks you instead."

"Fuck you," She growls causing him to smile more.

"Give it to me. Come on, let it out. Scream for me Julia." He leans in towards her ear nibbling it so she lets out a powerful scream that tosses him across the room.

Void chuckles on the floor getting up looking over at her, "You could do better. Protect yourself from me or are you scared you'll hurt Stiles too? He ends up beside her roughly grabbing her shoving her against the wall.

He was right. She was scared of hitting Stiles as well since he was Stiles too. "I'm not giving you what you want. Not again."

He closes the space between them brushing his lips against hers as she whimpers, "How bad does this hurt?" He whispers against her lips as his fingers dig into her hip.