☕︎\\ Teddy Bears

requested: no
genre: Fluff
summary: Why hug a stuffed bear when you can hug the person you love?
word count: 280
a/n: it's really short, I know and i'm sorry! but here's this little drabble that came to me the other day, thoughts??
~~~
     It was a nice afternoon, and you were spending the day with your fiancé, Katsuki. The two of you had just finished lunch, and were sitting next to each other on the couch while watching a movie together. You were holding a teddy bear in your arms, and unbeknownst to you, Katsuki was watching you instead of the movie.

He wished he was the one you were hugging instead of some dumb stuffed bear, but he couldn't bring himself to actually tell you that. Instead, he just angrily glared at the small teddy bear in your arms. Eventually, you turned to glance at him, and caught him angrily staring at your stuffed bear.

"Is everything alright Kacchan? You looked pretty upset right now." You looked at the bear, then back at your pouting boyfriend. "Do you wanna hold him?"

"Him? It's a guy?!" He didn't understand why he was getting so jealous of a stuffed bear.

You looked at the bear's tag, "Well, his tag says his name is Mr. Pebbles but I guess-"

He cut you off by ripping the toy out of your hands. He held it upside down by its foot a few inches away from his face before tossing it to some unknown place behind him. He pulled you into his arms and muttered, "Why bother holding some dumb toy when I could hold you instead. Besides, you're already my teddy bear."

Katsuki then smirked and turned his attention to the movie playing on the TV in front of you, while leaving you a flustered mess. Your thoughts were a bit jumbled in that moment, but one thing was clear, you were going to get even.