The Final Confrontation

It was night.

"SKREEEONGKK!!!"

With that mighty roar, the city of Tokyo knew they were doomed.

Godzilla had returned. At long last.

He walked through power lines, tearing them down without a flinch, making his way into the city.

He blasted a military plane down with his atomic breath, and smashed down two large buildings with his mighty claws.

As the citizens tried to run, Godzilla stepped on them, roaring into the sky. "SKREEONGK!!!!"

The five people from under the base found themselves on top of a building roof, watching Godzilla's attack.

"Dear god...it's Godzilla." Andrew muttered.

Godzilla swiped his tail into a building, causing it to explode and be destroyed within seconds.

They could see Godzilla picking up a train with one hand, and dropping it like he wasn't even holding it.

"Oh dear, oh no..." Harry said, watching. "Are we screwed?"

"No...not with...our friend down there." Tako said, looking at the ground.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake.

Buildings began to collapse slightly, and Godzilla's senses were going all over the board.

Whatever was causing that rumble, it was coming from underground.

And then, with a fierce explosion from the ground...a tall beast emerged from the ground and landed in the city.

Godzilla looked.

It wasn't a beast.

It was...a human?

No.

It was human-looking, but it was far from being another monster.

It had a blade in one hand, and the mask of a demon.

"Oh, good lord." Tako said, amazed. "Godzilla is about to fight Jason."

"...well, that's...one thing I never thought I'd ever see." Harry said, amazed as well. "But yet, here we are."

"Who do you think will win?" Natasha asked.

"Not sure..." Andrew replied.
"...but it's clear only one of them will walk out alive."

"Well, we figured that out, already." Harry pointed out.

Jason raised his machete, charging towards Godzilla.
And Godzilla charged at Jason, his claws out.

And the two collided.

Jason grabbed Godzilla, throwing him on the ground, and attempted to slash Godzilla's head.

But Godzilla rolled away before the machete hit, and got up on his feet.

Godzilla's dorsal plates glowed, and he fired his atomic breath at Jason.

But Jason didn't move, he only walked closer, seemingly not affected.

Jason charged at Godzilla, grabbing his neck and lifting him in the air, slamming him into the city.

Godzilla fastly got up, and tilted his head at the masked killer.

Jason wiped across the lower half of his mask, and did a swiping taunt at the giant kaiju.

Godzilla snarled.

Jason threw his machete at Godzilla, with the machete impaling the monster in the chest.