The New Blood

Elsewhere, in a small army base in an open field, an army solider ran up to his general.
"Sir! SIR!"

The general turned around.
"What?"

"It's Godzilla!" The soilder shouted. "Me and the other lads were looking across the hills, when we saw him rise from the ocean! He's coming towards here!"

The general's eyes widened. "Oh dear..."

He shouted to his troops. "SOLIDERS, PREPARE! GODZILLA IS COMING OUR WAY!"

The soilders panicked and began to form a line, aiming at where Godzilla was coming.

"Don't worry, lad." The general tired to calm his soilder. "We got tanks and missiles ready. And I've heard that a friend of mine has prepared a new monster to battle Godzilla from the blood of Jason Voorhees."

The soilder's eyes widened.
"Jason Voorhees? THE Jason Voorhees?"

The general nodded.

"I-Is the monster powerful enough?" The soilder asked.

"Hopefully." The general said.

"GODZILLA!" A soilder shouted.

Godzilla was walking along the open field, his eyes inspecting the area.

He saw the tanks and soliders on a small nearby cliff, all aiming at him.

By Mothra's island, not again...

"FIRE!" The soilders opened fire, blasting bullets and missiles at the atomic monster.

Godzilla snarled, stepping closer with nothing working on him.

His dorsal plates glowed, and he fired his atomic breath at the army, sending them into ashes.

With his job seemingly done fast, Godzilla turned around to walk off.

But then, he heard a roar.

A familiar roar he hadn't heard in a long time.

The roar of his great enemy.

It.

"BIDIDIDIDI! BIDIDIDI!"

Godzilla looked up at the sky.

The general smiled. "Gentlemen, I present to you a monster that can defeat Godzilla. Created from the blood of Jason Voorhees by Tako Fukushi...

...Primal Ghidorah."

Primal Ghidorah roared into the sky, moving down to the ground.

Of all the monsters they had to bring back. Why on Godzilla's world did it have to be a Ghidorah?

Primal Ghidorah landed on the ground, a large thud accompanying.

Primal Ghidorah's coloring was bronze, with golden accents on it's chest and wings. It had four legs, and it's three heads were almost lizard-like in appearance.
It's glowing yellow eyes didn't make the mighty Gojira shudder with fear.

He roared in the face of his greatest enemy.

"SKREEEEEEEEEONGGGKK!!!"

Ghidorah roared back.

"BIDIBIDI! BIDIBIDIBIDIBIDI!"

Ghidorah charged at Godzilla, and Godzilla charged at Ghidorah.

Godzilla quickly swiped around, smacking Ghidorah back with his tail.

Ghidorah stood, and fired his round of yellow lightning beams at the mighty king.

Godzilla was blasted at in the head, causing him to stumble.

Godzilla grabbed a large boulder from the ground, and threw it at Ghidorah.

The rock smashed into Ghidorah's middle head, but it did very little to injure him.

"KREOONNK?!" Godzilla roared confusingly.

Ghidorah quickly charged at him, and the middle head bit down on Godzilla's neck, chowing down hard.

Godzilla howled in pain, as the other two heads did the same.

The left bit into his shoulder, and the right bit into his arm.

Godzilla charged up his atomic breath, and fired at the middle head, causing it to let go.

Godzilla stumbled back, looking at it's foe.

Dispite the direct blast, the middle head remained in tact, growling at it's enemy.

Utterly confused, Godzilla roared, and charged once more at his foe.

This battle would be a long one.

A painfully LONG one.