Counter Measures

At the same time, Godzilla charged at Ghidorah, grabbing him and pushing him back.

Ghidorah quickly got back on his feet, and flew fast at Godzilla, grabbing him and lifting him in the air.

Godzilla fired his atomic breath at Primal Ghidorah, but it surprisingly did very little damage to the golden hydra.

Ghidorah's middle head once again sank his teeth into Godzilla's neck, blood pouring from it's damage. Godzilla howled in pain once more, trying to free himself.

And then, Ghidorah dropped Godzilla...sending the beast plummeting into the open field ground.

Godzilla landed, causing a large smash and impact into the dirt, coughing out blood from his mouth.

Ghidorah landed right near him, and kicked him powerfully, sending Godzilla smashing into the ground yet again.

Godzilla layed on the ground, beaten and bleeding from the neck and mouth.

Ghidorah slowly walked to his enemy and charged up his lightning beams for one last fatal blow.

That's when Godzilla had an idea.

A big idea.

With a well-planned time count and a quick charge of his atomic breath, Godzilla fired his atomic breath into Ghidorah's throat as it was charging.

A small explosion blasted in Ghidorah's mouth, sending the monster stumbling back.

Godzilla got up, and inspected his foe.

He knew what to do.

He charged at his enemy, and grabbed the middle head's jaw, forcing it open as Godzilla charged his breath...

...and fired into Ghidorah's mouth.

The middle head exploded, blood pouring from where it used to be.

With one head down, there were only two left.

The left head charged it's beams and fired at Godzilla, but at the same time, Godzilla fired his atomic breath.

The monsters were engaged in a beam-lock, seeing whose beam was more powerful. With enough energy and hope, Godzilla's beam got bigger, brighter, closer-

The left head was soon finding himself with an atomic beam firing into it's neck.

Not taking the power anymore, the left head explodes, blood oozing out.

Two down.

One more to go.

Quickly charging, Godzilla grabbed the right head by it's horns.

And pulled.

And pulled harder.

And pulled...until Ghidorah's final head was ripped off by Godzilla's powerful strength.

Kicking Ghidorah's dead body down, Godzilla threw the head away and slammed it into the ground.

To finish off the job, Godzilla grabbed Ghidorah's body...and flipped it over his shoulder, slamming it into the ground hard.

Looking at the ripped-off head, Godzilla calmed himself...letting out a roar.

"KREEEEEEEOONNGGK!!!"

He turned around, and began to wander off to Tokyo.

The general and his troops watched, as Godzilla began to make his way to Tokyo.

The general muttered. "Well, that...went fairly well, in my opinion."

The sun was beginning to set now.