12. Fragile

Few days have passed. Days during Mary and James started to get to know each other better. Explore each others body and soul. Trying to understand the other's mind. The way it worked. Strong and weak spots. A bit by bit James showed Mary a side of body worship. A sensual side of relationship between man and woman. He couldn't throw her right into a deep waters of every wicked thought he had about her. So he let things flow naturally between them. Mary began to be more curious, less shy, few times she attended to do things with blushing cheeks, but with small smile, seeing James' contentment in his eyes. Yes, it was mostly her experimenting, that made his head spin from her care. One day Mary, working from Anika's house, took few documents into her hands. They were staring at it with Anika for quite long time, but they made no sense, until they realized, that documentation was incomplete. So Mary decided to take a ride on her horse toward docks, to James' office to ask for explanation or the rest of the papers, so they could finish the work sith Anika. She got down from her horse and by the docks, she met Atticus, who stood there, awkwardly scratching his bald head. Warning Mary, that James is not in the best mood that day.

What she came to see, felt like she entered to the lair of a furious wolf. James wasn't screamer, but every single man, that was standing there in his office stood with head low. "How many times do I have to repeat it, hm?" He stood in front of a man, who with shaking hands molded his cap. "I told you thousand times, that these needs to be carried carefully. What am I suppose to do now with warehouse full of ruined bottles, huh?" He rose his voice to the point, men took a step back.

Mary looked at him and immediately casted her eyes down as she stood behind. It was indeed a bad time, she thought, but that moment she couldn't move since a lethal silence covered the room.

"James, they'll clean up the place till the evening." Atticus tried to calm him down, but that seemed only to escalate his irritation. "It wasn't their fault. It's been wavy out there all night."

"Attticus!" James turned to him sharply. "Come here," he gestured one man. "I said come here," he growled. "What is this here?" He asked him.

"A sign of a fragile goods," man said. Of course he couldn't read, but James explained every single one every sign, they could see on the boxes.

"A fragile," James nodded. "I fucking said, if you see this, you will..."

"Treated it like our own children were inside," man said, swallowing up heavily.

"I came to see boxes flying in the air, Atticus. So don't you fucking dare to excuse them with a fucking wavy waters!" He started to bark, furious. "Get the fuck of my sight. Out!" He growled to all of them, his eyes shooting daggers. Men started to walk outside in rush, Atticus too. Mary was left a little nervous behind. She wasn't even sure, if James noticed her presence, but in that state he better not, she said to herself. Swallowing hard, she realised that all men were almost out and she turned around to leave the office too. Maybe the papers can wait, she thought. "Not you, Mary," James stopped her, even though the moment he spoke to her, he was turned his back on her, looking out of the window.

The last man walked outside and closed the door, when Mary heard his voice and halted her steps. Slowly she turned around to see his back in the distance and took few steps towards him and the desk. "Ah... I'm sorry. I didn't want to disturb you." She cleared her throat. "I didn't know, you'd be busy with... everything. I can come later."

Turning to see her, his face was stern, same as his gaze. "Come to me," he told her, looking into her eyes. "Closer."

She gave him a nervous smile and took few steps close to him. At first she thought, it was about the papers she was holding so she placed them carefully on his desk. "I think, there are some things missing here," she said quietly, watching him as she stood right before him. Without a blink his hand came to cradle her nape and he pulled her into a breathless kiss. He didn't say a word, he didn't let out sound. Her body got stuck on his, glued to him as he held her by her nape and sneaked his arm around her waist, grabbing her behinds under her dress instantly. Mary yelped at first by the sudden gesture. James was a very private man. Even in the house he displayed his affection, only when they are in the privacy of their bedroom or some times when no one's around,he could pull her closer to kiss her and hold her for a moment. But this was completely unexpected from him. Mary responded to the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck although still surprised. And soon she came to understand, that he won't stop. He didn't want and need only a kiss. He needed her. He needed her whole. Taking few steps toward his desk, kissing her like a madman. Making her desperately gasp and pant on his lips, while his tongue rolled around hers with deepest hunger. The moment her butt hit the edge of James' desk, he sharply turned her, making her gasp deeply. Turning her face on a side, he continued kissing her, while he untied front of her corset, setting her breasts free of bonds of her dress. And both her breasts vanished in his palms immediately. Squeezing and toying them, while growled into a wet kiss. Mary panicked at first. Was he really about to take her here in his office with the door unlocked? She opened her mouth, but he pulled her into another kiss again and silenced her intentions to complain. "James..." she managed, before her lips were covered by his lustful ones. He growled and groaned, grasping her breasts, tightly enough to make her moan. She felt herself getting wet under her small clothes and soon she realised, James was lifting up the layers of her dress, grazing the side of her leg as she was bent over his desk.

Yanking her skirts above her waist, he unbuttoned his pants. Stimulating her, running head of his cock between her folds, he felt she needed no preparation. He plunged into her in single thrust with a groan. Deep groan, lustful one, making her gasp and her legs shake instantly. The second he was fully inside her, his both hands cupped her breasts again and he began to sharply thrust into her, making her thighs hit the edge of table in the end of every thrust. With both hands Mary supported herself on the desktop. James behind her was raging, taking her like a beast,to the point that she almost forgot to breath. She pushed her teeth together, trying to contain her own groans coming out of her, making her sound like a street lady taken by her client. But that moment she felt anything but a whore. In his arms she felt good always. No matter if he always found a way to leave her with mouth dropped. Her hair fell on the side and of course James took advantage of that, biting her nape from behind. Her legs started to shake and her wetness was spread soon, cooling her inner thighs as it leaked out of her warm sex, that James was fucking with abandon. A long bold lick from curve of her neck till her earshell made her shiver and his hand came to hold her around her neck. He didn't squeeze her, just held her. Grunting and growling into her ear, leaving her breasts freely hanging from her loosen dress, he moved his hand from front right between her legs to stroke her clit. They began to be loud, she couldn't hold herself anymore and her moans joined his possessive arousal groans. The wild act lasted from that point for few more seconds. He hammered her against the table, holding her by her neck, with his teeth stuck on her shoulder, rubbing knob between her legs, until orgasm violently took over them both, leaving them speechless and breathless, completely spent. Once she could get a breath, Mary tried to fix up her dress on the front at least. Still panting, she turned on the side to look at James. What got into them for god's sake, she thought. Although she had to admit, that it lasted less than any other time, but it was so powerful and good, that she wasn't sure, how she could return after this. He let her dress skirts to fall down and buttoned up his pants. Kissing her neck, he contently hummed and from over her shoulder with small smirk observed her hands, tying up her corset. "What is it, you wanted to talk about again?"

"After this, it's hard to remember.." she chuckled breathlessly and turned to give him a kiss. "Oh yes." She pointed out at the papers on his desk. When he sat down on his chair she sat on his lap and gave him the papers. "I think, you missed few things here."

"Let's see," he said and not minding papers, he burried his face into her cleavage. Softly nibbling contours of her with corset squeezed breasts. Then, rising his eyes on documents, he hummed thoughtfully. "Indeed, I believe, I left few pages in the file," he nodded, then returned his focus on her bosom.

Mary giggled and sighed deeply, enjoying his attention. "James, you need to give me the rest. Anika is waiting.." she reminded him.

A displeased grunt left his throat and he bit her, until she yelped. "Can't let her wait, hm," he rose his eyes on her and kissed her again. Standing up, he let her sit on the desk of his table and came for the file, where he found missing pages. "Here you go," he came to her, giving her pages.

By the time he came back, Mary was fixing her braid and smiled. "Thank you, Mr Delaney." She took the papers in her hands. Slowly jumped off his desk, fixing her skirts too. "I'll see you at dinner then." Smoothly she kissed his lips. Long and soft kiss. "Do you need anything else?" She asked one last time. He shook his head and took back his seat. With a slightly tilted head and crooked small smile, he watched her leaving, till she vanished behind the door of his office.