« 2 4 »

mrs. yang went out of the movie room, and jungwon immediately excused himself as well. when he got outside, his mom already answered the call.

"yeah, heeseungie. yes, i'm doing fine, how about you? ah, really? that's great! yes, jungwon is here with me", mrs. yang talked with heeseung on the phone.

jungwon couldn't hear what heeseung was saying since the phone wasn't on loud speaker.

he tapped his mom's shoulder and she immediately turned around and looked at him with a confused look.

"mom, what are you doing?", jungwon whisper-shouted, his mom glared at her before talking to heeseung again.

"yes, heeseungie, that was jungwon. oh? you wanna talk to him? yeah, sure", then, mrs. yang covered the phone's microphone before saying, "talk to him, first. remember, he could also help our company if ever."

jungwon frowned before getting the phone from his mom. "hello, heeseung hyung?"

"hello, yang-yang! you're not answering my calls again, aish."

"what? you were calling? i didn't receive any calls at all", jungwon lied. he actually received nine calls earlier before he turned off his phone.

"ah, really? you must be lowbat or you have a poor signal there."

"yeah, probably", jungwon said.

"yeah. anyways, i just talked to your mom, my future mother-in-law, about something, haha. can i talk to her again, yang-yang?"

"of course, hyung. i'm going to give her the phone again. call me later, i'll check my phone. bye, hyung!"

"okay, bye, yang-yang!"

then, jungwon gave the phone to his mother. the woman got the phone and started to talk with heeseung again.

jungwon just stood infront of his mother while waiting, and after a few moments, her mom finally ended the call with heeseung.

"mom! why did you talk to him? what are you trying to do? do you know that what you did was risky?", jungwon asked angrily. "i thought that we talked about this already?"

"hey, that was your boyfriend, though. what's up with you? scared much?", mrs. yang said like talking to heeseung while they're with jay is just nothing at all.

that's definitely risky, y'all.

"mom, what are you saying?! you don't get it, do you?! if jay hyung found out that i have a boyfriend, they might end our marriage! they might end the contract! they'll no longer support you and your company will be gone!", jungwon whisper-shouted again.

"and, so? wouldn't that be the best thing to happen, if ever? you would have to break up with jay, end the connection with his parents, and live your own life with heeseung again!", the woman infront of him said. jungwon immediately got his mom's hand and pulled her on his room to continue their conversation.

"what's happening, mom? why are you choosing heeseung hyung now?", the lad asked.

"if you told me that you have heeseung as your boyfriend a lot more earlier, your marriage with jay wouldn't be possible. i know that you're happ-."

"stop with the non-sense, mom! i want to know the truth! that's definitely not the reason why you're favoring heeseung hyung now. you're not even scared to be caught!"

"aish, yang jungwon! fine! your happiness isn't really the main reason here but i swear! i considered your happiness this time", jungwon's mom said.

the guy hissed. i knew it.

"then, what's your main reason, mom?", he asked. "and why heeseung hyung is involved here?"

"because he's lee heeseung. the son of one of the richest business men here in korea. they are not as rich as your current husband's family, but they could still help our company if ever!", mrs. yang explained. "don't you like that? if you broke up with jay, i'll set you a marriage with heeseung!"

jungwon paused for a bit. thinking about all the possibilities that could happen.

for some reason, his mom's idea is kind of good. why?

because basically, heeseung is his real boyfriend. a marriage with him is a lot more reasonable.

with heeseung being his husband, he and his mother will both get the benefits.

but for some reason, something is fcked up about his mother's idea since the thought breaking up and ending the marriage contract with jay is bothering him.

"now, tell me, yang jungwon. would you like to stay here as jay's husband, or would you like to be with your real man?"

-

| vote | comment | follow |

pls slap mrs. yang