« 3 1 »

"it's fine, jungwon. i truly love you, and i'll do everything for you to receive your own happiness. after a week, i'm letting you go, yang jungwon. i'll let you live your life with your mom. i'll let you live your life with your real love one, heeseung", jay said, making the younger's heart shatter into pieces.

"w-what? a week?", jungwon asked, his eyes getting watery.

jay nodded. "yes, a week, seven days."

"but, why? i mean, hyung, it's not really necessary for you to do that", the younger said.

"and why is that?"

"earlier, when the students were running and bumping each other, there wasn't heeseung hyung. there was you, jay hyung", jungwon muttered, looking straight at the older's eyes. "and believe me, that moment, that was the best moment i've ever experienced. call me crazy or whatever, but inspite the fact that i could be killed if i was shot on a more lethal part of my body, i didn't really care. why? because you were there", then he cried.

"don't get me wrong, hyung. it's not like i want you to be killed with me, it's actually because i want my life to end being with you. i want you to be the last person i would see before i leave this world", jungwon wiped his tears and continued to look at the older's eyes. "i know that you respect my mom, but please do realize that listening and accepting her request wouldn't be the best thing to do."

jungwon paused for a moment, still looking at jay, who is currently trying his best to not cry, before he ended his explanation to his husband.

"i love you, jay", he said and held the older's hand. "i'm not sure if that was enough explanation, but don't leave me, because i love you. i badly want to be with you and nobody else, park jongseong."

with that, jay lost it. he started to cry, and eventually, he hugged the younger carefully, avoiding to hurt his injured arm.

-

fever
enhypen

"my body is burning up because of you."

jay stared at the younger, both of them are still crying, but at the same time, smiling.

"you know what? i feel like i should be kind of angry because you didn't tell me about heeseung, but i can't help it. i just love you so much, i guess?", jay muttered.

"sorry about that. i promise, the moment i had recovered, i'll do everything to make things right", jungwon said, raising his right hand cutely. jay smiled.

"really? but, i heard that you still have to stay here for like ten days. then, i should still be angry for ten days because you won't be able to fix things yet", the older joked. "you don't have to worry, though. i know one thing that could prevent me from getting angry."

"honey?", jungwon guessed. "should i get you honey? but, how? i can't go out, hyung", he added.

"haha, no. it's not honey. it's sweeter than honey", jay said.

"sweeter than honey? what is it, hyung?", jungwon asked, completely confused.

"your lips, baby", then jay stared at the younger's lips.

"my heart thirsts because of you."

"kiss me, yang jungwon. your lips would prevent me from feeling any hate or pain", the older said making the younger blush. he was completely shocked.