Just a normal day killing tittans

"THEIR COMING THIS WAY, CAPITAIN LEVI!" one of the scout members's cried as he swoung up onto the bulliding to stand beside the captain. A lot of the scouts kept looking around seeing a good deal of titians coming their way.

"MY BABIES COME TO MOMMY~" cried Hanji as drool was running down her mounth as she jumped up and down. "HANJI COME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!" cried Moblit Berner, her assisent/maybe lover, as he grabbed her around the wrist as she almost fell off the roof, again.

"HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN EREN?" cried the overprotective Misaki looking all around her and about ready to jump off the roof to find her adoptive sister, they all saw a figure in the distance running towards the tittans ..... "EREN!!!!"

*Imagine this is Eren as a girl with her weapons and dark blue eyes*

Eren started running at them before jumping into the air as she slice the slowest one down, as she finish off the first one smirking Levi then told the scouts "Come on!" before he jumped into the fight as well.

Slowly titans started to be cut down but out of no where Eren saw something weird onto of an abandond buliding some sort of Man? He had blond hair like Historia but the strange thing about him was his eyes they weird but could make it out since a titan almost ate her.

Moving out of the way she got ready to kill it but stop to see the titan wasn't moving and had a stranged silvery blue~ish gold glow all arould it. "How dare you try and harm my charge you beast!" said a dark young male voice from behind the titan.

The titan then turned to ash right in front of Eren and she saw a boy who looked around her age in strange clothes with red eyes and midnight black hair. He stared at her before he smirked saying in a teasing tone "Did the princess need saving again?~ Athanasia you never change." She lifted her blade and pointed it at his neck saying "Who our you?"

He looked at her in bordeom till he saw the scouts surrounding them, since all the titans got turned to ash as well, blades pointed at him. He giggled before saying "Well I think we should get your eyes back to normal don't you princess?" as he lifted a single glowing finger, the color was a light pink, and Eren felt a warm sence come over her but disappered. "EREN!!!" cried Armin and Misaki rushing over to her.

Misaki grabbed her face in her hands but gasped looking into Eren's eyes, slowly everyone saw Eren eyes (Eren was asking what was wroung but no one answer her) and Levi grabbed the boy's clothes bring him closer to him hissing out "What did you do to MY EREN!!!?!?!?!"

The boy laught before turned to look behind Levi's back and said "Well your majesty, her she is your daughter's reincartion Eren Yeager also know as Athanasia de Alger Obelia crown princess of the Obelia empire."

Everyone turned around and saw a god like man with sun kissed hair and jeweled eyes in robes walking out of the ally saying "My daughter" smiling looking over at Eren who slowly started to feel dizzy. Her eyes started to close as the man picked her up and saw before her eyes close was the man looking down at her, smiling softly, also him whispering "Sleep my daughter father will protect you I promise."

The last thing Eren heard was a whisper from the same man saying "I won't loss you again Athanasia, I won't let you die by my hand again."