Princess Eren de Alger Obelia

*Eren's new outfit she's wearing in this chapter*

"WOW I can't belive this cloth is so soft and has real jewels in it!" said Historia felling the dress and cape that Eren was wearing. The outfit and jewelryy were gifts from Emperor Claude to her since today she was going to the Obelia Empire for the first time. She added the key her Dad left her since he disappered on the bottom of the belt, that her friends made since they wanted her to remember were she came from. Jean was standing in the doorway leading outside, to were the guests were waiting, looking anger saying "You don't need to do this, we've survived this long and don't need their help."

"Jean!" hissed Historia looking mad but was stopped by Eren walking by her and ... hugged him. "I don't want to go either but if they can help stop the titans and save our people then I'll gladely go." said Eren smiling sadly and it broke her friends hearts, but they knew she was right; this war had gone on long enough they needed to end it soon or humanity didn't stand a chance.

Letting go of Jean the girl walked out the doorway, head held high. As she walked threw the hallway Eren saw the Scouts soulting her as she made her way towards the group of visitors. They looked at her in shook and amazment, Claude looked like he seen an angel (seeing someone who reminded him oh Diana).

"Eren!" turning her head she saw Commander Erwin standing off to the side, looking proffesonally as even saying "Commoner Levi, Hanji, Moblit, Mikasa, Armin and Annie are going with you. No questions about it." "Yes sir, Commander sir!" said Eren saluting the man, not noticing the jeweled eye man sstanding behind her looking tick off.

"Well let's be off my goddaughter~" cried Lucus opening up a portal in the back of the crowded room, right next to the window. The portal was blue and glowing but showing a room full of fancy dress people looking up at the portal.

"Eren let's go." Claude said holding out his hand for the girl to take, the titan shifter took it slowly took the Emperor's hand. Soon the two slowly walked toward the protal before taking a step into it, then Eren felt the world sworld around her.

The next thing she knew she was standing on a lardge stage standing above the dress people, who gasped and looked at her in shook as whispers broke out, things were said like "Princess Athanasia!" and "She's alive? Oh the Empire is save now!"

"WOW this place is fancy! I wonder what kind of babies are here!!!" "HANJI CALM DOWN! YOUR GOING TO FALL INTO THEM" Moblit screamed crazily jumping threw the portal behind his commanding officer, pulling her away from the royals before she could bump into them. "Don't worry this is very normal for us." whispered Eren seeing Claude side eyeing them, she meanwhile didn't even bother looking behind her.

Soon Eren could hear the other people in their group walking threw the portal, Levi taking the lead as normal (she recognised the sound of his feet years ago; makes it easier so he wouldn't walking up and suprise her anymore). Soon Levi was right behind her placing a hand on her back, lightly tapping her with his fingers. Sending the message that said 'We're right behind you no matter what happens.'

"May I present to you all the heir to the thrown, the First Princess of the Obelia Empire, and my daughter. Princess Eren Athanasia de Alger Obelia!" Claude enconced to the crowd, just as the rest of the Obelia party enter the portal last. "Long live the Princess!" cried Felix and soon the crowd was doing the same.

Expect for two familes that is at the back of the crowd, the Barony of Judith and the County of Alpheus. Rogers and Rosalia were now descossing ways for Claude to allow Jennette back into the palace, again. Ijekiel looked misserable and anger (seeing the way that short boy standing behind his angel looked at the Princess with a lovely look on the man's face) and Jennette well their was many words to what she felt but the most was furoius.

'How dare she steal my life!' thought the sickly green eye girl clunching the skirt of her flowlery light blue dress, gripping it so hard there would be marks left in it. Jennete desvered to be the only princess to the throne and have her father's love (Yes Jennette still thought Claude was her father and Lucus cast a 'curse' on her eyes; dumb green tea b^tch).

Jennette looked away seeing Claude showing love to Athanasia, planning away to get back into her 'little' sister's good graces and then take back everything that was stolen from her, then once again she would be the 'beloved' only princess of the Obelia Empire and their future Empiress. 'How hard could it be a second time? I already have the practice.' thought Jennette before giving off the first pure sweet smile she had in a long time.

*Jennette replace the jeweled eyes with sickly green eyes instead (I really hate her)*