Tea with the Emperor

*The Rose Garden were this chapter is taking place in*

"Princess, let me help you down!" chirped Felix happily as flowers grew and float around him, as he held a hand out to help Eren out of the carriage. She looked at the hand before hesitate taking it, before she was lead inside the garden.

It look like something out of a fairy-tale her Mother used to tell her and Mikasa before bed when the wall was broken. Roses were growing all over the place most were red, but their was also light pinks and whites mixed in.

Felix saw the girl looking around in aww, touching the roses light as they walk threw the garden, he made the comment to tell her something that caught her interest "The Emperor himself had this garden built for your mother, Lady Diana once he learned her favorite flower was roses. She nearly had a fit once she learned it was built using money from collecting taxes."

Eren had to agree with her past life's mother that was stupid, I mean they could have saved the money for emergencies! Hello have they ever hear of plagues, fame, or war!

Once they reach the center of of the garden, she saw Claude sitting at a table filled with sweets with tea, the tea set was made of pure diamond. He had a gloss glaze over his eyes before he realise that the pair was walking towards them.

Eren waved at him, witch made Claude grimed a little before he waved a hand for the girl to sit down. Felix offered the seat to the Princess, who accepted it. The two royals sat there in silence for a bit, before Claude demanded to know why she wasn't eating anything.

Eren looked up, before looking back at the sweets before looking at the Emperor again raising an eyebrow "I just ate breakfast, how could I have desserts and tea not even a few hours! If I eat to much fattening foods at this rate I'll be too out of shape to fight Titans at this rate!"

Hearing the rant about the food and fight Titans before Eren ranted about other things, Claude listen wonder what his daughter went threw in that other world. He didn't want to ever think about the possibility of Eren dying in that war or being eaten alive by a Titan!

'Maybe after helping them with the Titan problem, I throw those others back into the portal after beating that Levi guy up again before closing the portal FOREVER!'  thought Claude imagined the future with Eren and him, a proper family this time around.

Felix meanwhile stood 15 meters away, guarding the tea party area. He was keeping an eye out in case the Chimera or any of her relatives tried to interrupt the Royal Family bonding time.

It was nice seeing Claude really bonding with the Princess, if ... it could only had happen earlier in the Princess's first life. "Hey, why is my goddaughter with him?" a voice complained from behind him.

Felix turned around an saw the Black Magician of the Magic Tower standing there, looking very annoyed. 'Shoot Claude's going to kill me this time!' thought the Crimson Knight already trying to stop Lucas from storming over an interrupting the tea party aka daddy- daughter time.

... an failed miserably.