Spending time with Godfather

'How dare he think he could spend time with her, when he KILLED her in her last life!' thought the Tower Wizard angerly as he stormed towards the garden were he saw the pair having a tea party with one another.

Lucas saw Eren dress up like like if she was going to a fancy ball, but it kinda made sence to Lucus on what that damn Claude was trying to pull here. He was think by shower Eren with all the things Athanasia was deprived of in her first life, he could make up for it.

Before Lucas could get closer there was a shrieking voice "DADDDY, WHY IS SHE WEARING THAT GOWN? YOU SAID IT WAS A GIFT FOR YOUR DAUGHTER? I'M YOUR ONLY CHILD!"

Jennette Margarita, the ex- princess of the Obelia Empire stormed into the garden heading straight to the tea party table. Claude and Felix glared at the Chimera wonder how on earth that the gurads let that thing into the palace grounds.

Eren was meanwhile confussed at this stranger untill Jennette started tearing her dress apart and destorying her hairdo. "Hey get off me you crazy b&tch!" snapped Eren as she struggle against her attacker before landing a punch against Jennette's nose, breaking it.

Jennette fell backwards crying as blood ran down her nose, before she got an idea. Turning towards the Emperor and Crimson Knight she started sobbing "Look see, this beast attack me! I didn't do anything to her and she broke my nose!"

The three (well make that four since Lucas was still here too, but unknown to the others YET) all thought this girl was PRETTY stupid; she litterly attack Eren first, who only hit her in SELF-DEFENCE!

Claude gave one look to Felix, who nodded before dragging Jennette away by her hair. That's when Lucas decided to make himself known. "Well that was interesting, how you let the Chimera in here? NEAR MY GODDAUGHTER AGAIN!" snapped the Wizard of the Tower as he slapped the Emperor upside the head.

Claude glared and growl at the wizard but didn't do anything else. Meanwhile Eren was wondering what just happen, who that girl was, and why wasn't she allowed near her?

When Lucas was done tormenting the Emperor he turned to Eren waving his hand transforming her ruin outfit into her normal uniform attire. He then turned to Claude, who looked upon him with cold jewel eyes before saying "I'm taking Eren on a little trip, don't worry she'll be back before nightfall!"

Before either Claude or Eren could protest Lucas telported them away, leaving only Claude behind at the ruin tea table.