..... enough said

*I found this video and I LOVE IT!!!!*

Jennette slowly made her way threw in the crowd that was waiting to greet the first star of the Obelia Empire "Hmmp no fair, so many more people are greeting her then me. Someone with noble blood on BOTH sides of my parentage." muttered the green tea b$tch angerly as she pushed past people to reacher her Father and ..... sister's side.

"Stop right their Miss Margarita" Felix said stepping infront of the girl, blocking her path and glared down at her. "You are not allowed to be within 20 feet of his majesty the Emperor, and 50 feet near her majesty the Princess." a cold voice of the Crison Knight said glaring down at the girl who caused more trouble for the Empire like her mother and aunt did in their youth. Lying and talking badly about even the royal family, mostly about Claude the 'limping prince'.

"But I-" as the green tea b^tch started to say gurads grabbed her by her arms and started dragging her away, thankfully the princess didn't see her or what was happening. Only Claude and Levi both saw what happen, the Emperor sighed in relife and the Captian of the scouts looked confussed about what just happen but knew he should get to the bottom of it.

Mikasa was glaring at a ton of men and some women who kept looking at HER sister, witch made them back off really fast. "You know if you keep glaring like that you might be stuck like that." joked Lucas as he stood by the girl, who hid her face other then her eyes under her scarf. Mikasa glared at her sister's 'godfather' who merally shrugged.

"I don't care about that as long as they stay away from Eren, she dosn't need their bs." said the girl, Lucas agreed with her statment. Lucas knew right now many of the nobles felt gulit about how Athanasia was treated and died, but more then half the nobles wanted to marry their offsprings to marry the ONLY HEIR to the throne of the Obelia Empire.

"I see your point .....  want to work togather?" the wizard asked putting his hand out witch the girl did shook. The rest of the surival corps were keeping an eye on Hanji, who almost somehow exploed the hall THREE TIMES since she somehow brought chemicals ("I THOUGHT YOU LOCK THEM ALL UP IN THE LAB!!!!" cried Armin and Annie at Moblit, who merlle shrugged his shoulders before picking his girlfrined/boss up and carried her out the hall) from her lab with her.

Eren didn't know what was going to happen during this agreement, but as long as her home was saved from the titans before they killed everyone and with the forces of this Empire no more scouts will also die ..... her friends won't die.

Pookiedragonfire; HI EVERYONE!!!! I hope you like this chapter, and let m- LUCAS DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT *wizard was right behind the athour* Wait a minite your WMMAP LUCUS!!!!

Lucas; Yes it's me, and may I ask you why in your mind, you keep shipping MY Athanasia with diffrent people..... and ALSO KILLING HER *starts shaking the athour by the shoulders, back and forth very fast*

 Pookiedragonfire; I didn't mean tooooooooo *somehow got away and now running for my life* SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas turns towards the reader(s) and started glaring at them; DON'T YOU DARE!!!! *then slowly move away before fallowing Pookiedragonfire