Day 1 of being a Princess

*This is super cool right? I made it what I imagine what Female Eren looks like!*

"Good morning Princess Athanasia!" cried the maids as they started opening the draps and moving the blankets off of Eren, who was wondering what was going on. As the girl rubbed sleep from her eyes she finally saw the same amount of maids as yesterday standing proundly before her ready to get her dress for the day.

"Um hi?" the girl waved witch seemed to singled the maids to move closer to her, before dragging her out of the bed. Eren didn't know what was happen before she was taken out of her night gown leaving her nacked before the maids quickly put undergarments on before she heard a woman scold a young girl saying "No corsets! The Emperor said the Princess dosen't need them, so why did you bring it?"

Soon golden shoes were put on her feet, that were kinda hard to stand in. Then something called a hoopskirt was next dragged over top of her, before another skirt was added onto of it, then another untill the main skirt was added.

Next came the over coat/ bodice as they called it was white silk, with gold riddon, sleeve cuff, and for some werid reason in Eren's mind the sleeves were long but they reached below the shoulders. Next the ribboon was placed around her front and tied around the back. After that near the chest area they added fancy golden lacy that went all the way around with a giant jew added to the front.

A similar necklace was then placed around her next before a maids started to help her sit down, as they started placing with her hair. They pulled it up, cured it were tight untill they didn't moved before quick laying almost all of it onto of her head before a long strain of golden balls were tied fancly around her fed before they added ANOTHER jewel to the center of it.  

*What the dress looks like from the front and back

*What the dress looks like from the front and back. Alss what the hair and jewelery as well*

"My lady breakfast is ready." A older maid said to Eren once the girl got over her shook at how she looked so diffrent, the soilder made her away to the dinning room were she was served food of many diffrent kinds. There was food enough their to feed the Survey Corps members for at lest 4 days if Sasha didn't eat it all first.

"Um can I go see my friends after breakfast?" asked Eren to the maid who lead her to the dinning room, an who was now filling her glass with ice cold water. The woman looked shooked before looking at the other servents for help, but no one knew how to responed to the Princess's request. 

But before they had to do anything a bulter walked in, before bowing at Eren saying that Emperor Claude would like for her to come have tea with him in the 'Golden Rose Garden' once her breakfast was finished. Everyone looked shooked at the request, as Eren looked confussed before nodding her head saying "Sure but isn't having tea right after breakfast werid to have? I mean wouldn't you have tea with breakfast instead?"

The butler didn't know what to say so all he did was agree and would tell the Emperor about that idea. The servents took the food away soon after, an the maids quickly got to work putting makeup on the Princess.

After that she was being helped into a carriage by some coachmen before it started to move slowly as guards on horses and on foot circled the vehicle with only one goal in mind; Protecting the only heir to the Obelia Throne even if .....

.... It would cost these men their lives!