Chapter 6

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Next morning

......................

Nandini was wearing her earring ehen her husband wrapped his arms around her waist... and his lips worked on her neck... nandini smiled tilting her neck for him as her hand reached his face.... placing a few kisses on her nevk manik placed his chin on her shoulder with her hand still creasing his cheek and both looked at the mirror...

Manik: no one can say you have three children and you are a granny of two!

Nandini chuckled and facing him creased his shoulders saying...

Nandini: same goes to you mister malhotra!

Manik smiled and bending down placed his lips on hers who reciprocated with all the love....
both were busy in the kiss with a smile when the door was knocked bringing them back to reality...

Cabir: manik bahir nikal hum late ho rhy hayn!

Both manan pulled back and looked at each other... while manik ignored cabir's rant outside the door and cupping her face cleaned her smugged lipstick... doing so he buzzed her forehead with a kiss and then said...

Manik: i love you! Be fast, im going downstairs!

Nandini nodded her head and manik smiling at her opened the door to see cabur standing there putting his hands around his chest and looking at manik spoke...

Cabir: bari jldi yaad aya darwaza kholna!

Manik rolled his eyes and then holding his atm dragged him down while inside nandini smiled at the duo and completing her look went down...

.........................

After the bus came... the girls started to put the things inside while the three boys were passing them the things... and the elders... the men were holding their grandchildren in their arms except aryaman and manik... as avni was in abhi's arms while ruhi in cabir's and dhruv was holding zack.... and the ladies they were meeting each other talking...

Ridhima: Aayush avni ka bag room mein hi reh gaya hai!

Aayush nodded his head and ran inside to get his daughter's bag... while reyansh and mann came to ronit and helped him in standing and then took him inside the bus... the men who were talking and looking around smiled at the kids who were so much caring and loving ronit... indeed all the kids grew more close to ronit after the death of their other three grandparents....
Aayush came out of the mansion and passing the bag to Ridhima looked at everyone saying...

Aayush: okay so everything is done, so lets go!

All if them nodded and soon the bus was filled... as they sat inside dia spoke after making zack sit on her lap...

Dia: i am missing nia right now!

Nandini smiled at her... she was also missibg her daughter who had gone to a family trip with her inlaws to Australia.... when mann came and sitting beside dia asked her...

Mann: what about missing jack bhai?

Dia looked at him but before she could say anything her mobile ringed with hack calling her... she showed her mobile to mann who chuckled and looked at front to see alisha who too looked at the duo... mann smiled at her and gave her a wink making her nod her head in disbelief with a big smile.... 

Soon the bus was on the rood driving by reyansh who had taken the first shift to drive.... 

......................