Chapter 11

Ignore mistakes if any...

......................

A week later:

......................

It was evening time... ronit was in his room fast asleep... manan with mann were in the living room... while the other couple with their daughter were in their room... manan and mann were watching a movie when they listened Aayush voice calling Ridhima!

Aayush: Ridhima i am telling you that you are not going!

Mann lookef at his parents and then the trio looked at the door to see Ridhima coming inside... standing beside the couch Ridhima spoke...

Ridhima: mamu mujhy india jana hai aj hi!

And before thye could say anything Aayush came there with avni in his arms...

Aayush: dad chuck it! And Ridhima you are going!

Ridhima looked at him with anger and then looking at manan walked to nandini... she sat beside her on the couch and spoke...

Ridhima: maa dekho na, mama is not fine, apko pata hai na, unka operate hai 3 days baad, or Aayush mujhy nhi jany dy rha! Khud unko kaam hai at least mein to ja sakti hun na!

On this manik looked at him and asked with a frown...

Manik: why are you stopping her? If she wants to go?

Aayush rolled his tongue in his mouth and placing avni on the floor wrapped his arms around his chest spoke...

Aayush: because she is unwell herself! Jab hum india mein thy tab sy! That means around a month! And she is not going to doctor also!

Listening to this nandini looked at Ridhima who was looking down... she cupped her face and spoke....

Nandini: why didn't you tell me? Or doctor pass ku nhi gai?

Ridhima looked at nandini and spoke...

Ridhima: mein theek hun maa, baas thora sa weak feel krti hun kabhi yan khany mein changes hayn!
Aayush: yeh theek hona nhi hota!

Aayush said making nandini look at him and eyed him to keep quite... she then looked at manik who nodded his head...

Nandini: okay ap chaly jao! But promise kro ky if you feel unwell you will go to doctor!
Aayush: mom!

Nandini blinked her eyes to him who fell on the couch huffing... he looked at mann and avni who were looking at them... mann giving her chocolate and she ruining her face and dress... he looked at his parents and wife who smiled and hugged nandini...

Mann: mama mein bhi jaoun ga bhabhi ky sath!

Manik looked at him and asked...

Manik: kis khushi mein?

Mann groaned and then said...

Mann: mujhy bhi jana hai na! Mein mere bunny ky bina kya karun ga?
Nandini: pata hai pata hai! Neha ny bataya tha tha that they are in India... chaly jana

Manik looked at for a second and then picked up avni tickling her...

Manik: i am gonna miss my baby!

And avni laughed out playing with her grandpa...

......................

Aayush entered the room after the dinner holding a sleeping avni as both of them were gone to the garden...

He looked at Ridhima who was packing the bags for tomorrow flight... he silently went to avni's room and made him sleep over there... kissing her head he came out and sat on his side of the bed and looked at his wife...

Aayush: are you sure about going?

Ridhima looked at him listening to him and stood straight holding one of avni's dress...

Ridhima: Aayush i am fine, i just wanna go to mama!

Aayush huffed and spoke out...

Aayush: i know, thats y i never stopped you for going to india alone, its just you are worrying me, knowing you being unwell I can't be fine.

Ridhima smiled and said...

Ridhima: i will be i promise!

He nodded his head and then sat there looking at her who packed her and avni's bag to go...

........................

Mann packed his bags and laid on the bed looking at the ceiling with his hands under his head...

Mann: well I can't wait to see your shocked reaction Miss Alisha Dhawan!

He smirked to himself and turned on his stomach looking out of his window and soon sleep consumed him....

........................

I think i am upto short updates now a days!
Plz bare it!
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye