Tokyo Trip PT2

⚠️🚨THIS IS SPICY! WARNING SEX WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER TOO! 🚨⚠️
TENDOU'S POV:
I looked at how you laid on my chest. I slowly rubbed your back, gently kissing your forehead.
"You ready for round two?" I asked.
"Yes" You said softly.
I put you on all fours and slowly push my dick back inside of you. I grab your hips and slowly start moving in and out. Your moans were music to my ears. Hearing your sweet moans made me want to only hear you get louder.

My hands slowly explored your body as I thrusted in and out of you slowly, teasing you. I slapped your ass leaving a hand print. Your body reacted in pleasure. I start thrusting hard and fast. I lean forward biting your shoulder while my hands reached forward pinching and rubbing on your nipples. Your moans became louder and more intense.

I was starting to lose control of myself.
Seeing you turn into a moaning mess only made me want to see more. I pull out and tease you a bit before picking you up and pinning you against the wall, sliding my dick back inside of you, kissing you passionately while slowly thrusting in and out. You wrapped your legs around my waist as thrusted in and out. Your moans would slip here and there while we kissed.

I walked towards the bathroom, going to the shower turning it on. We would get in the hot steamy shower together. I put your back against the wall and held your legs up and opened. My thrust became faster and harder, starting to get more and more intense with every thrust. I leg one go and put the other leg over my shoulder. My hand reached down and started to rub on your clit fast.

You started to squirm with pleasure. The moaning between the two of us would fill the air. I could feel you starting to cum but I wasn't done. You had came all over my dick. I continued to thrust harder and faster, putting the other leg on the ground and bending you over. I grabbed your hips again and kept thrusting.

The water falling on both of us while I'm thrusting in and out. I could feel myself about to cum. I gave you a few more thrust before I slammed deep inside of you, cumming in you. At the same time I could feel you cum again too. Your legs were shaking. I turned the water off and pulled out slowly. I cared you bridal style to the bed, after we dried.

"Tendou baby....please choke me~.." You said shyly looking at me blushing.
I was a bit surprised. "Okay baby..I will be gentle...save word will be Tree, okay?" I said
"Okay baby~.." you said and laid on your side.
I came behind you and slowly pushed back in. You lifted your leg up and I reached around to the front and gently wrapped my hand around your throat. I started to lightly squeeze your throat.
"A little harder please~.." You moaned as I started to thrust hard.
I started to squeezed a little bit harder and watched your face.
"Uhh~! Just like th-that~!" You moaned.
I started blushing hard while my thrust started to become harder and faster. Moans of pleasure started to the room, the intense passion we are sharing together made it more intense. I could feel your body get warmer and warmer until it was so hot. My body started to warmer up until it was hot. Your moans started to drive me crazy, only to wanting to hear more.

"D-Daddy~! Fuck me~!" You moaned out loudly, causing me to blush wildly. There was drool running down from your mouth to your chin. My thrust became wildly harder and faster, hitting all new places inside of you, hitting your sweet g-spot.
Having all this pleasure at once caused you to get a bit crazy. You flipped my on my back and started bouncing up and down on my dick fast. I slapped both your ass cheeks turning them red.

I started to match your pace. My thrust became harder and your moans became louder. I could feel you tightening up around my dick. I gripped your waist tightly, thrusting hard and faster, tossing my head back. At the same time, we both had came.

After we were done, I slowly pulled out and pulled you into a hug. I cuddles you closely, making sure you weren't cold. I pulled the covers over us and kissed your forehead. You laid your head on my chest. I looked at the clock and it read 3:30 am.
"Jeez...that was some intense action.." I said softly.
You chuckled a bit panting lightly. "Yes..for our first time too.."
"Yeah..it felt like..we have done this many times before..but I can't explain how." I said.
"So..we felt the same thing...maybe we did meet in a past life.." you said and looked up at me.
"Maybe we did..it would be interesting to see where this will lead us too..." I said.
"Yes of course." You said.
I lean down to kiss your lips gently. You kissed my lips back gently.
"Now let's go to bed. I know we are both tired.." I said.
You chuckled lightly and snuggled into me. "Yes yes..I am tired.."
"Oh but one thing...where did the daddy come from?" I asked.
Your face turned bright red. "I-I...it was heat of the moment!!" You yelled.
I chuckled lightly. "Okay okay. I was just wondering."
"I won't call you that if you don't like.." You said softly.
"It's fine it's fine...honestly it was hot..I like it." I said and smiled at you.
"I-...okay..I'll only do it if we are having sex!" You said.
I chuckled again and kissed your lips. "Okay well now let's sleep."
"Okay goodnight baby, I love you." You said laying your head back down on my chest.
"Goodnight my sweet lovely, I love you too." I said slowly getting comfortable with you in my arms. I closed my eyes and started fall asleep. You had already fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU FOR READING! This is part two! Everything is consented and both of them are 18!

I do appreciate everybody for reading and staying with me! 🥺❤️