Steamy Shower

⚠️🚨SPICY WARNING FROM TENDOU'S POV🚨⚠️

I gently starts kissing the back of your neck. You moan slightly as my hands gently explored your body. You began to blush and lean back into me. I slowly pull you in more. My hands start to slowly rub your clit.

"Uhh~..Te-Tendou~.." You moaned.
Hearing you moan started to drive me a bit crazy. I have missed your beautiful moans. I started to get hard. I could feel your hand slowly wrap around my dick and move your hand up and down slowly. I let a few moans escape my lips. My other hand massages on your breast, gently pinching and pulling at your nipple.

I gently start biting and leaving hickies on your neck. You slowly bent over and looked back at me.
"Please fuck me~.." You said with pure lit behind those words.

"Okay~.." I replied and rubbed the tip of dick on your pussy slit. I slowly pushed in all the way. It felt exactly like it was our first time again. I gripped your hips and pushed all the way in. You let out loud moan.

I grip your waist tightly and start to thrust slowly. You placed your hand on the wall. Your moans started to fill the air. The hot steamy shower made it more intense.

I started to thrust a bit hard and fast. I lean forward and start kissing and biting on your neck again. My hands reach to the front and start playing with your breast. Milk leaks out of them a bit. Your moans start filling the bathroom up. I start losing control of my pace and start going harder and faster, causing to you to lose yourself in the moment. You tossed your head and reached over your head to grab my hair.

Everything that was happening was intoxicating and passionate. I gently cup your chin and kiss your lips. We start making out, while my hands are now back on your hips. My thrust became sloppy and harder, hitting your g-spot harder. You started whining and panting while kissing.

"Uhh~! I'm cuming~!" You moan out.
"M-Me too~!!" I moan.
A few minutes later, I felt you cum. I gripped your waist tightly and pushed deep inside you and came. It was a quickie. I slowly pulled out and rinsed off. I got out and wrapped up in a towel. You turned the shower and I handed you a towel. You wrapped up in the towel. We both dried off and went to the bedroom.

I laid on the bed and you slowly crawled on top. I wrapped my arms around you.

"Ooh how I missed you.." I said

"I have missed it too." You said.

I chuckled lightly. "I could tell. But I really do miss you." I said and cupped your cheek.

"Tendou.." You said softly.

"Yes?" I said.

"I'm sorry..about what happened almost 4 years ago. I should have told you." You said.

"It's okay. I don't blame you. It literally is okay." I said and continued to stroke your cheek.

"But Tendou I hurt you.." you said starting to tear up.

I carefully wipe away your tears. "Look, it's okay. I promise. We live and learn. But most importantly we have a kid together. We will take care of her together, okay?" I said.

"Okay.. thank you Tendou." You said.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile.

You lean up and gently kiss my lips. I gave you a soft kiss in return.

"Y/n..I love you." I said looking into your eyes.

"I love you too Tendou.." You said with a slight blush.

I pull you in tightly and hold you. I carefully laid you on your back and laid my head on your chest. You gently played in my hair. I started to gently kiss on your chest. You chuckled a little and continued to play in my hair.

After a few minutes, it starts to get a bit heated between us. I left little hickies on your chest and stomach. You let out moans here and there. I started to kiss down your stomach and to your pussy. I held your legs out and started to lick your pussy.

I slowly licked and swirled my tongue around your clit. Your hands on my head grabbing onto it. Your soft moans slowly filled the air. You started to grind on my tongue, as it flicked your clit. My body started to get hot and bothered.

I slowly pulled back and kissed my way back to your lips. I slowly start kissing your lips gently and slowly pushed my dick inside. You let out a breathy moan. I start thrusting long and slow. You gasped softly here and there.

I kissed your lips and grabbed the sheets above your head. You dug your nails into my back, scratching it and leaving marks. My thrust start to become harder and faster, one hand slowly starts to choke you. You blushed and gasped from the feeling. I slowly pull back and grab your leg with one leg, putting it over my shoulder.

I began to thrust even harder and faster then before. Your moans became louder. I choked you a bit harder. You start drooling and moaning louder. I put both of your legs over my shoulder and continue to slam in and out of your pussy. You grabbed the sheets tightly. I look down and watch my dick go in and out of your pussy. I lean forward and start to kiss your lips. I stop choking you.

"I-I'm about to cu-cu~" you moaned out and came.

"Me too~!" I moaned out.

After a few more thrust, I came inside you again. I waited a few minutes before pulling out. I slowly pulled out and laid next to you. I pulled you in closely and kissed your lips. You slowly wrapped your arms around me. I pulled you in closer. I pull the covers over us.

You chuckled a bit. "This is how it happened last time.."

"What? You getting pregnant?" I asked.

"Haha yes..you just don't know what a condom it." You said.

"Ooh...wait! I do know what a condom is! I just choose not to use them!" I said and laughed.

"Okay okay..but we need sleep. We should sleep before we wake up D/n. She well be a pain to put back to sleep." You said.

"Oh I believe you. She is a little wild." I said.

"Yeah she got it from you." You said.

"It's okay though. She is beautiful and amazing." I said.

You chuckled sleepily and yawned. "Yeah...I'm tired now.." you said and laid your head on my chest and slowly fell asleep.

"Good night my sweet paradise~.." I said. I pulled the covers over us. I start to slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! The next chapter will be out soon! I'm sorry this chapter took a bit longer then I wanted it!

I do appreciate everybody that shares, comments, interacts with my story! It means a lot to me! Thank you so much! 🥺❤️