Yaku x lev

⚠️warning- mommy kink, organism control and punishment
    " LEV STOP ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR ! you still need to work on your receives," Yaki yells at the larger boy.

    " But I don't want to, I'm tired," lev whined.
    Yaku makes angry noises, " Too bad your receives are shit ! How do you expect to be the ace if you can't receive properly," .
    " I will if you give me the kiss you promised me at lunch," Lev says, picking his head off the ground looking up at yaku.
    " LEV," yaku yells.
    " Wait what ," Yamamoto askes confused.
    " Sorry baby- I mean yaku," Lev says, scared for his life.
    " Lev run," Kurro says with concern for the taller boy. Yamamoto holds Yaku back.
" S-sorry Yaku please don't be mad at me," Lev whines.
    In Yakus head, he's so cute I can't stay mad at him.' Yaku softens his expression and calms down. Lev walks over to yaku and hugs him tight. Yaku rolls his eyes and hugs lev back.
    " Should i even ask," Yamamoto asks with curiosity.
    " NO!," all of Nekoma yells while Lev tightens his grip on Yaku.
    " ok practice is over you guys can go home and Yamamoto you can clean the gym." Kurro informs the team.
    " Why me," Yamamoto whines.
    " Because I said so," Kurro argues.Lev picks up Yaku and grabs their gym bags. Yaki gives Lev a playful glare as they walk out of the gym.
    " Can you put me down ?" Yaku complains.
    " Why?, I like holding you," Lev whines well he reaches his house.
    " You're such a baby," Yaku playfully says.
      " But i'm your baby, Lev says while smiling. Lev walks up to his room,holding yaku.

        Yaku sighs, " yes you are my big baby," he hugs lev. Lev walks to his room and sits on his bed with yaku on his lap. Yaku straddles lev and puts his head on the talkers boy's shoulder. Lev blushes and puts his hands on Yakus' waist.

        Yaku sits up and smirks, " you know I think you deserve a little punishment after that little slip up don't you think?"

      " n-no mommy," lev says with fear in his voice.

       Yaku acts Surprised at the boy's response, " No ? Well mommy thinks you do," yaku smirks, " strip,"

        " Yes mommy," Lev quickly gets off the bed and takes off his clothes.

        Yaku sits in front of the bed and motions lev to sit, " come sit baby" , lev does what he is told and sits in front of Yaku. The smaller male starts to tease  the bigger males growing erection.Lev slightly groans well yaku takes levs whole dick in his mouth slowly then starts bobbing his head up and down. Lev groans louder from yakus quick pace and lightly grips on the bed sheets below him. Yaku continues to suck harder and massage levs balls.

"F-fuck mommy ," lev groans. Yaku starts to bob his head faster making Lev's dick hit the back of his throat, " mommy i'm about to cum," lev almost yells. Yaku picks up the pace before letting go of levs dick with a loud pop. " Mommy why did you stop." lev whines looking down at the smaller boy.

    " I said I was going to give you a punishment, didn't i" Yaku says as he looks up at lev.

    " y-yes you did mommy," lev whines well his high faded away.
    " yes i did so you cum when mommy lets you, got it ?"
    " yes mommy," Lev says, just wanting to pound into the smaller boy before him.
    " good boy," yaku says while he goes back to giving lev a blowjob and continues to tease lev by deniying his orgasim 3 more times.
    " p-please mommy let me cum," Lev begs with tears in his eyes.

    Yaku whips levs tears, " okay only because you've been such a good boy." Yalu crawls onto the beds and gets on all fours welcoming lev. Lev quickly gets behind yaku ramming into him, " f-fuck lev," yaku moans. Lev continues to thrust in and out of yaku trying to find his prostate  and as soon as he does yaku makes sure to let him know by moaning, "LEV RIGHT THERE DON'T STOP," Lev continues to ram into yakus prostate.
" lev i'm about to cum!" lev goes faster is that even humanly possible. Without being able to let out any words yaku cums all over the bed while lev thrusts a few more times before shooting his cum in the smaller male.

    Lev slowly pulls out while yakus legs give out and fall on the bed. " Damn mommy," Lev says well he looks at the tired male before him. Lev proceeds to pick up Lev and bathe him. He cleans up the bed and gets yaku some snacks after dressing yaku in one of his shirts. Lev sits next to Lev who is cuddled up in bed. Yaku opens his arms wanting Lev to come cuddle with him. Lev lays down on the bed and cuddles to yakus chest. Yaku softly hums well rubbing levs head.

    " I love you so much," yaku whispers into her ear.
    " I love you baby, '' Lev whispers before they both drift off to sleep.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been posting as much I have lots of ideas written out I just have to type them out, I hope this one is good I personally liked it. So have a good day.