Bokuto x Akaashi

" HEY ! HEY! HEY! I'M HOME!" Bokuto yells while he closes the door of his and Akaashis shared house.
    " I'm in the shower," Akaashi shouts from the bathroom.
    " Okay!" Bokuto yells while he gets an idea. Akaashi washes his beautiful hair.( I am 100% sure his hair is as soft as a cloud) Bokuto sneaks into the bathroom, takes off his clothes and enters the shower engulfing Akaashin in a big bear hug.
    Akaashi jumps a little, " Bokuto you scared me," he says, turning around and hugging Bokuto.
    Bokuto slightly laughs, " I'm sorry I just missed you baby owl."
    Akaashi lays his head on Bokuto's chest, " I missed you to my big baby," Bokuto makes his happy owl sounds and lifts up Akaashi and pins him against the wall and kisses the angel before him. Akaashi arches his back a little from the cold shower wall while he moans into the kiss. Bokuto deepens the kiss and slips his tongue into Akaashis mouth. Akaashi and bokuto keep making out and Akkashi starts to feel Bokuto's erection pressed against his stomach. Akaashi starts kissing down Bokuto's neck leaving hickies and bite marks.

    Bokuto lightly groaned, " Hey wait a minute i thought i was a top?",he said half as a question, half as a statement, he made Akaashi look at his beautiful face, and well water dripped down his face from his hair.
    "Wow," Akaashi blushes well staring at Bokuto in awe
    " You like what you see," Bokuto whispers in Akaashis ear.
    "Y-yes daddy," Akaashi whispers back. Bokuto kisses Akaashi passionately to distract him while slips two fingers in Akaashis ass. Akaashi moans into the kiss, Bokuto starts slowly thrusting his fingers in and out of Akaashi. Akaashi moans louder while Bokuto picks up the pace. , " d-daddy, stop teasing me, I want your cock." Akaashi wines to his lover.

    Bokuto smirks, " Are you sure you can take it baby," Bokuto coas in Akaashis ear.
    " yes daddy," Akaashi says eagerly.
    " okay then," Bokuto smirks, then flips Akaashi around and shoves his dick in him with no warning and starts thrusting at a rapid pace.
    " Ahh fuck," Akaashi moans from the sudden intrusion and the combination of pain and plesure.

    Bokuto lightly groans, " fuck you look so pretty taking my cock like this Kegi." Akaashi blushes at Bokuto's words while the small amount of pain he felt turns into pleasure. " damn you take my cock so good baby," Bokuto almost yells.
    " Daddy harder please," Akaashi pretty much yells
    " whatever you want baby boy" bokuto cows to akaashi well he begins to ram into akaashi mercilessly. Akaashi moans extremely loud as bokuto groans into akaashis ear. Bokuto finds akaashi's prostate and  continues to hit it repidially.
    " Ahh daddy right there," akaashi studers well, Bokuto chuckles and begins to ram into Akaashi's prostate faster and harder than before.
    " AHHH CUMMING!," akaashi yells while cumming all over the shower wall. Bokuto continues to ram into akaashi to reach his own high. " f-fuck fuck fuck daddy," akaashi arches his back. Bokuto continues to thrust into akaashi while he lands a hard smack on Akaashi's ass and another and another until Akaashis ass is bright red. Akaashi continues to moan from the added pain which is just more pleasure for him.
    " Just a little bit longer baby, I'm almost there baby" bokuto yells. Akaashi cums again and starts to pant from overstimulation. Bokuto keeps up with his unhuman pace before cumming in Akaashi.
    " AHHH" akaashi yells from Bokuto's cum covering his walls. Bokuto  slowly pulls out.
    " sorry are you okay baby boy, did i go to hard," Bokuto asks with concern.
    " y-yes bo ," he says, catching his breath and his legs begin to shake.
    Bokuto helps Akaashi take an actual shower, dies him off and puts him in bed wearing one of his huge hoodies. " Bo I want cuddles," akaashi says while looking up at Bokuto.
    Bokuto smiles and practically leaps into the bed for a cuddle session with Akaashi. " i love you Keiji!!"
    Akaashi giggles and cuddles up to bokuto's chest, " i love you to Kotaro," Bokuto plays with Akaashis hair before they both drift to sleep in eachothers arms.

Hey guys I'm going to start making longer smuts with more of a story I'd you guys want to give me ideas I hope you enjoy.