Kageyma x kenma

Hello guys This was requested by @BAKUGOSTEDDYBEAR9 i hope you like it

All the setters from Karasano, Nekoma, Abajosai, and Shiratorizawa were at a 2 week training camp to improve their skills. Kagayama and Suga were doing warm up drills on the first day of camp and Kagayama is looking around the gym at who is all there when he glances over at the corner of the gym to see Kenma sitting down playing on his Nintendo. Kageyama slightly blushes at the slight because Kenma's hair is almost completely covering his face but all you could see were his eyes focusing on his game. Also if Kageyama was being completely honest with himself he's had a huge crush on Kenma because he liked how calm and unenergetic he was and little did he know Kenma has a crush on him to and one thing that he likes so much about kagayama is that he can never really read him like he can everyone else.

    Kageyama was staring at the pudding haired boy when Suga lightly threw the ball at Kageyamas head to get him to pay attention. " HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Kageyama yells looking back at the silverd hair boy.

" Ooo it looks like someone has taken a liking to Nekomas setter huh?" Suga teases kags. As soon as Kageyama looked away from Kenma, Kenma looked up to look at the raven haired boy and get a good look at his features. Kenma slightly blushes as he looks at Kageyama's arm muscles as he practices his searves.

It's been 4 days at the training camp and Kageyama and Kenma have both caught each other staring at each other which led to them both being blushing messes. So Kageyama finally convinced himself to actually go talk to Kenma. After training kageyama walks up to Kenma, " Hey K-Kenma," Kageyama says nervously

"Hi," Kenma says calmly but after he looks up and sees that it's Kageyama he starts to blush profusely.
" Soo i was wondering if you would like to sit next to me during dinner and talk together?," Kags quietly says before adding on " but you don't have to if you don't want to" Kageyama says quickly.
" S-sure," Kenma says, looking down at the ground. Kageyama awkwardly nods before him and Kenma silently walks to the cafeteria to eat dinner.

Kenma and Kageyama get their food and sit next to each other. " So what types of video games do you like to play?" Kageyama asks to try to break the silence in between the two.
Kenma seems to slightly perk up at the question, then he begins to list a whole bunch of games he plays and what they are about. Kagayama slightly smiles about how talkative kenma can be if he's talking about video games. Kageyama and Kenma talked for the next hour before Suga came to tell them it's time for them to take a shower because they are the last ones.

Kenma and Kageyama blush at each other before making their way to the showers. They both walk in and go to the lockers they have been assigned for the two week that happened to be next to each other. Kageyama grabs his towel and makes his way to the shower. Kageyama starts the shower before taking off his clothes and walking under the hot water. Kenma becomes bright red as he looks over at kageyama to see his naked body.Kenma quickly takes off his clothes and gets into the shower next to the one kageyama is in.  Kageyama glances over to Kenma and blushes at his bare body. Lewd thoughts start to flood Kageyama's head as he continues to look at all of Kenmas physical features. Kageyama notices himself getting hard as he automatically tries to stop thinking such things but it was too late and he already had a boner. Kageyama groans in annoyance  before washing his hair and the exact same thing happened to kenma.

After 5 minutes Kageyamas and Kenma's boner did not go away and Kageyama thought he should just shoot his shot. So Kageyama walks over to the shower that Kenma is in and before Kenma could react, Kageyama pins Kenma to the shower wall. " k-kageyama what are you doing?" Kenma stutters out.
" I have a problem and I want you to help me fix it." Kageyama looks down seeing that Kenma has a boner as well, " Also by the looks of it you need some help as well." kageyama seductive whispers in kenmas ear. Shivers gets sent down Kenmas back as he just looks at the bigger male that currently has him pinned to the wall. Kenma tilts his head in slight confusion on why Kageyama would want him to help him.
" and umm it may also be because i really like you," Kageyama whispers.
" r-really you actually like me," Kenma stutters out
" of course why do you think i'm currently naked pinning you against a wall in a bathroom at a training camp.'' Kageyama says bluntly. Kenma just becomes bright red before he kisses Kageyama passionately. Kageyama immediately kisses Kenma back. Kageyama deepens the kiss and licks Kenmas bottom lip, Kenma gladly grants Kageyama entrance. Kageyma begins to explore all of kenmas mouth. Kenma slightly moans into the kiss pulling away and immediately covering his mouth.
" It's okay kitten, you don't have to be embarrassed,'' Kageyama comforts kenma. Kenma nods as Kageyama picks him up and Kenma wraps his legs around Kageyama's waist. Kageyama kisses Kenma to distract him as he slowly inserts his dick into kenma. Kenma lets out a high pitched moan from the pain and pleasure.
" Sorry kitten, I just couldn't wait any longer,'' Kageyama says concred for the smaller boy that is currently in pain.
" i-it's o-okay j-just give me a minute," kenma stutters out clinging on to kageyama. Kageyama nods and as he lets Kenma adjust he kisses kenmas upper body and puts hickies all over his neck and shoulder. After about 2 minutes Kenma squeezes Kageyama's arm to tell  Kageyama he's ready. Kageyma smiles and begins to slowly thrust in and out of kenma. Kenma lets out a soft moan and buries his head into Kageymas neck. Kenmas moans start to get louder as Kageyama picks up his pace. Kenma digs his nails into kageyama arms as kageyama hits kenmas g-spot. Kageyama smirks and begins to ram into kenmas g-spot. Kenma bites down on Kageyama's shoulder to suppress his moans as he cums on Kageyama's chest. Kageyama lets out a deep groan as he cums inside of kenma. Kageyama pulls out still holding Kenma as they both catch their breath.

Once Kageyama catches his breath he asks, " So will you be my boyfriend?"
" Of course," Kenma giggles out. Kageyama kisses Kenma on the head before putting him down. Kageyama helped kenma clean up and he cleaned himself up. Kenma turned off the water before wrapping himself in a towel and walked over to his locker. Kageyama did the same, Kenma unlocked his locker and began to get dressed and before he was able to put his shirt on, Kageyama threw one of his shirts at kenma. Kenma gives Kageyama a soft smile before putting on the shirt. After that, Kenma, both dressed, walks over to the mirrors to brush out his hair to see all the hickeys that are covering his neck.  Kenma looks back at Kageyama and Kageyama just starts to say sorry over and over again. Once the two boys were done they walked out of the locker room just to see all the other setters right in front of the door.

" Looks like you guys had fun, am i right," oikawa teased looking at kenmas neck.